Happy Turkey Day
We did so much stuff, didn't even fit everything in, but I have no pics to show! I forgot my camera in my friends car who drove us to the airport. BIG BUMMER! Luckily my fam snapped a few shots and I will hopefully get some soon. UPDATE: Got a few pictures below.
I did snap one pic while Hallie was testing my patience majorly asking every five minutes when we were going and "helping me pack". She stood in this suitcase and said, "mom, take a picture of me and we can tell Grandma and Grandpa that I'm coming on the airplane REALLY REALLY soon!"
Here are some highlights we enjoyed:
Having Aaron fly with us on the airplane! Can't believe how much better it is with help :). Although a cranky ol' man shushed Hallie. It was ridiculous. We had just boarded the plane (one of the first to do so), and still getting situated. I was standing up putting some stuff in the overhead and Hallie said all excited, "Daddy! Guess What! There's an animal on our plane!" Before she could even finish, a lamo man behind us said, "SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" (probably louder than Hallie was even talking). Since I was standing up, I witnessed his expression and all. It was great. I just looked at him with a big smile/crusty. Then I sat down and thought of all the things I should've said. Oh well.
Peyton finally learning how to do all Grandma's stairs.
Aaron going to the BYU football game with his brother Nate
Having a sleepover with cousins, at Grandma and Grandpa's house making build a bears and watching UP
Staying at Aaron's mom's house. Hallie and Peyton had a blast over there! We were sad that it got cut short because Hallie got croup and Bill is super amino-suppressed so we had to leave for fear of him getting sick.
Going to Dexterity Salon in SL to see all the Fashion Remix dresses on display followed by the yummy Olive Garden with my mom, sisters, aunt, Tammi, Steph and Kendra.
Are you wondering what Fashion Remix is? Well teams of interior designers (my mom and work were one) were teamed up with product vendors (like tile, laminate, carpet, glass,etc) to design and create a fashion outfit. All the proceeds went to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
My amazing and talented cousin Tammi helped them out and made the dress. Check it out HERE and HERE. She is awesome. Seriously, she has made such amazing things. I hate when I see her and I say, "where did you get that shirt, it is so cute!" and she says, "oh...I just made it real quick". They won one of the three major awards - "Best Ready to Wear". They all did such a great job. Way to go Mom!
This website HERE shows all the professional pics of all the dresses. Check them out. They are so cool!
Temple trip with fam
Making our traditional Gingerbread houses. Remember last year? Well...Hallie didn't spill her candy all over this year or eat half as much! Probably had something to do with her being sick. Guess there is a benefit of being sick! She wanted to do it all by herself. I was instructed to put the frosting where she told me to and she would do the rest.
Aaron going rabbit hunting with his brothers and dad
Seeing Deanna and her boys
Going to The Blind Side with my parents and Aaron. SUCH a GOOD movie! I loved it.
Thanksgiving dinner at Nate and Audrey's house with Aaron's fam. It was great and so fun to see them all and their cute new house.
Running into Colleen and Collette in the Disney Store!!! Holy cow! My heart stopped. ha ha (only some will appreciate this one.)
Spending time with Dustin and Jordan.
Black Friday shopping! Sortof disappointed in myself :(. Little suitcase room and not much money was not suitable for me on my favorite day of the year! I am actually quite disappointed with myself. I had been dreaming of the ads and all the great deals I was going to find, being on my shopping high, running from store to store, going with my sisters and mom...! Well, I don't know what my problem was because I watched my sister Natalie take my role this year while I couldn't get my butt in gear. Aaron will be happy that I didn't spend much money. But may not care after he has to hear a bazillion times how disappointed I am in myself.
Having Chels and Jared come from Chicago too!
Cafe Rio, Bajio, and Pizza Factory~yum!
Games with fam
I think Hallie is allergic to Utah because every time we go there I swear she gets sick! Crossing my fingers that next time she doesn't. I was so sad I missed seeing Andrea, Beth, and Sarah's brand new babes!
We had a wonderful time!
Peyton and Kate decided to explore a drawer in the kitchen. This is Hallie's "we're caught" look. They are going to be trouble. They are only 5 months apart.
Our fav Rock Band.







1 comment:
Lame! How come seeing me wasn't one of the highlights of your trip? :) Just kidding, i did love seeing you though and can't wait to see you again soon!
Post a Comment