January 3, 2010

Hallie’s Captured Sayings
October/November 2009

• “I think we need to have a garage sale and get rid of all our stuff.”

• Aaron got out one of his tools to fix the door and Hallie said, “Hey wait! Handy Manny has one of those!”

• “It’s a mystery!” This was a reoccurring phrase this month. She said it quite often. Like…
    Me: “Hallie, why aren’t you’re shoes on? We need to go.”
    Hallie: “It’s a mystery!”

• (While I am vacuuming) “Mommy, can you please turn that down a little? It’s kinda loud.”

• When she begins to tell us something she quite often starts it off with, “Actually..” (sounds like Act choo aly)

• Hallie: “Where’s Daddy?”
   Me: “He had to go in to do another surgery.”
   Hallie: “But Daddy already did a surgery!”
   Me: I know. But he needed to go help someone else that got hurt.”
   Hallie: “Oh. (pause) Know what? Daddy is a way cool doctor!”

• “I said Amen! That means I liked your prayer!” (Often says this after family prayers.)

• “Heavenly Father thank you for the greatest day today.”

• “Thank you for the greatest night today. Please help me to fall asleep…cause I just not able to fall  asleep.Thank you for everybody in the whole world. Thank you for everyone in my family.” (her prayer)

• “I’ll try to not pick my nose this time.” (while walking into church)

• I accidentally got her wet and she said, “Hey! What’s the big idea!?”

• “I gonna be awesome! I gonna be fancy!” (as she was putting her dress-ups on to have a tea party with me.)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE reading all these! I can just hear and picture both of them saying and doing all these things. She is such a little sweetie. And I love that you now have greater understanding of what life with Macy is like-Thanks Peyton :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

So cute! I wish I wrote down more stuff that Kyle does as he grows up. Your girls are the cutest!