Surprise Surprise
Whenever I get back from a trip to Utah, I dread blogging because I do so many things, take way too many pictures and have way too much fun that I hate to think about being back home and trying to explain my fun in one little post. So I put it off and then it gets so overwhelming. So here it goes.
Such a fun trip! My sweet dear Aunt Dicksy had this great plan to fly me out to Utah and surprise my mom and family for a Sisters Weekend. It was SO FUN! I was so proud of myself for not spilling the beans. It was SuPeR hArD! I guess I am a wonderful liar because they were completely shocked. Don't believe me? Watch this video. (push pause on the sidebar music)
WARNING: Yes, my cousins convinced me to dress up in this bear costume. It was pretty funny. I now know what a mascot feels like and I give them madd props! How the hecko do they see out of those two little holes? I seriously thought my mom was going to have a heart attack. So did Natalie. She thought it was my cousin Brandon (glad to know I'm not the first person people think of when they think "who the heck would dress up in that costume?" No offense Brandon). (and yes, Natalie calls me a butt munch. She likes to much butts! he he. inside joke)
Well it was such a great weekend. Here's a few highlights I enjoyed:
I arrived in UT 2 days before the big surprise so I got to stay with my Aunt Dicksy, Uncle Bob and cousin Steph who had flown in too. It was a blast. Steph and I are too much alike. It's scary.
Having security come to our door to inform us we were being too loud. And then having the two little worry warts worried it could've just been some man acting as security.
Winning the prize for the best story. I'll have to thank the ol' Buick Regal for that one. He is missed. (thanks Tam for the awesome Twilight scrubs :))
Delicious bundt cake, pizza, ice cream, candy, etc. YUM!
Meeting cute little Savannah. She is adorable!
Yummy Olive Garden Dinner
Bobbi Ann's exclusive party :)
(Bobbi Ann, you look like you're being smashed! This makes me laugh remembering trying to take this)
and Chatting about memories of Grandma and Grandpa.
SUCH A FUN WEEKEND! But...WE DID MISS CHELSEY!!! Love ya sista.
Such a fun trip! My sweet dear Aunt Dicksy had this great plan to fly me out to Utah and surprise my mom and family for a Sisters Weekend. It was SO FUN! I was so proud of myself for not spilling the beans. It was SuPeR hArD! I guess I am a wonderful liar because they were completely shocked. Don't believe me? Watch this video. (push pause on the sidebar music)
WARNING: Yes, my cousins convinced me to dress up in this bear costume. It was pretty funny. I now know what a mascot feels like and I give them madd props! How the hecko do they see out of those two little holes? I seriously thought my mom was going to have a heart attack. So did Natalie. She thought it was my cousin Brandon (glad to know I'm not the first person people think of when they think "who the heck would dress up in that costume?" No offense Brandon). (and yes, Natalie calls me a butt munch. She likes to much butts! he he. inside joke)
Well it was such a great weekend. Here's a few highlights I enjoyed:
I arrived in UT 2 days before the big surprise so I got to stay with my Aunt Dicksy, Uncle Bob and cousin Steph who had flown in too. It was a blast. Steph and I are too much alike. It's scary.
Having security come to our door to inform us we were being too loud. And then having the two little worry warts worried it could've just been some man acting as security.
Spending time chatting till the wee hours of the morning without a bazillion interupptions
ShOpPiNg, sHoPpInG and more ShOpPiNg without kids
Winning the prize for the best story. I'll have to thank the ol' Buick Regal for that one. He is missed. (thanks Tam for the awesome Twilight scrubs :))
Delicious bundt cake, pizza, ice cream, candy, etc. YUM!
Meeting cute little Savannah. She is adorable!
Yummy Olive Garden Dinner
(Bobbi Ann, you look like you're being smashed! This makes me laugh remembering trying to take this)
and Chatting about memories of Grandma and Grandpa.
SUCH A FUN WEEKEND! But...WE DID MISS CHELSEY!!! Love ya sista.













9 comments:
okay you dork - I know that you are totally doing my head thing in everyone of your pictures. SEE?? I'm not a dummy- I told you it works! Steph and I were both sitting here looking at your blog and just laughing. What good memories! We miss you! By the way- you don't have to keep looking for my top I S.O.Sed you about- my butt of a sister had it after all! She was trying to steel it! Buger! (Now were are laughing because we don't know how to spell booger right). Okay seriously I will end my long comment and say I love ya babe (in a non-gay way)
Why didn't you mention my killer attitude that dragged everyone down? And where is that awesome picture of me you were talking about? Just kidding! So much fun and I miss you!
So SAD I missed all of this! It looks like so much fun! I already can't wait until next year! How fun!
Oh my the video is AWESOME! I seriously love it. That's priceless. I would have said screw school if I would have known you were dressing up in a bear costume.
You dancing in the bear was cracking me up. Then seeing your mom scream and so surprised was great entertainment! :)
Heather, I didn't pick up when we were chatting yesterday that you wore a bear costume. Oh my...I was laughing so hard. That was awesome and you had some killer moves. What a fun surprise and great trip. I'm jealous. Way to post!!!
Heather the video was great - and your mom's reaction was priceless. She obviously misses and loves you alot!!!
You are hilarious, I love it. Your mom sure loves you! :) That made me excited b/c I'm going to a sisters weekend in two weeks! (with Gavin of course). Mmmm, I wish I could have Cafe Rio and Bajio... ahhh.
Anyways, love the new blog layout, you gotta tell me how to do that and how'd you get your cute little initials at the bottom?
I was laughing so hard! That is so great you got to surprise her! I'm sad I missed you while you were here. Hopefully I'll see you next time!
Post a Comment