Do a Little Dance #2
Hallie had another little performance. She was cute and LOVES dancing. I may be biased but I think she's a little natural. Here's some pics.
It was fun to have her friends Laney and Pate come too.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO CLIP (Thanks Megan)







4 comments:
Great video. You had a much better view than we did - maybe I can get the video from you...?
Cute pic's Heather! Your little girls are really cute!
Hallie looks adorable and she is a natural, for sure, says Grandma. Oh, she looks so cute.
Your girls are so cute! I wanted to go to the dance recital and barely missed it! Thanks for sharing the video! Hallie did awesome! Also, I love your music playlist! It reminds me of good times! I might just have to go to your blog to listen to your music :)
Post a Comment