July 26, 2010

Daily Princess Bike Rides

I am so lucky to be a mom to these two cuties! This is our daily activity these days. Hallie is loving her new bike and wants to ride it to the mailbox each day. Peyton has to take care of her babies and is quite persistent in letting me know she does NOT need any help, she will go at her own pace, and if I touch her she will definitely scream. It is quite hot these days and we are all sweating by the time we get home. But it's worth it to watch the joy they have together. I love my girls. 

such a serious face. "mom, stop taking my picture."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your girls ARE so cute! i wish we could see you more! well, if you want to keep up with us you can check out our blog at http://theweeklywoolstenhulme.blogspot.com/
i'm glad hallie got the dancer genes!
all our love!

Carly said...

I love that Hal is riding her bike in a tutu! Too stinkin cute. I love your little sassy Peyton too! I see so much Laney in her..Haha are you worried yet!?!?! So Laney and I decided after a little talk the other day that we are going to come to Texas again next Spring. We are going to splurge on plane tickets next time around so you'll have to help me know where to look. :)

Bullard Family said...

Love these pictures. Your girls are the cutest.

brandandbrit said...

That is too cute! We just got Kayla a bike, but she can't figure out how to ride it yet :)