{ Hallie's First Days of Preschool }
My little Hallie started Preschool! I can't believe she's that old! Her first day was great. She had been so excited in anticipation for this day. She talked about it non-stop. She couldn't wait to wear the new dress Grandma Robin and Grandpa Danny let her pick out. She planned the shoes, the bow, the bracelet...all the works. It was cute to see her so excited. We woke up to her favorite orange rolls and quickly got ready to rush out the door. It was pouring rain ALL day! So not the best pics, because we were trying to stay dry and my camera was about to die. But here she is in all her glory.
She had talked it up so much and then as we were driving to school, I could tell her nerves were starting to set in. She is always thinking way ahead and I could tell her mind was beginning to think about way too much and definitely more than a little 4 yr old should. She kept saying, "my tummy isn't feeling good." Poor thing. Well we got there. She was shy, a little nervous, but quickly found her friend and they were off to play in the Art Studio. She didn't even look back to say so much as "bye mom". Peyton was a little disappointed that she couldn't stay. She kept trying to push me out the door to leave her there :).
Well, yes, I was "that mom" that totally cried after Peyton and I got in the car! ha ha. I didn't think I would. She is just my little buddy that goes with me everywhere. It was so weird to just leave her there. I quickly laughed at myself and me and Peyton had a good time to ourselves. I think that this will be so good for her and I to have some more one-on-one time.
![]() |
| sporting her other outfit from Grandma and Grandpa. And her Twinkle Toes :). She saw these and wanted them so bad! She said, "mom, I will look so pretty and fancy if I wear these." |
(sept. 7th)







8 comments:
This is too cute! I love everything she said to you and that she knew what she did and didn't want you to pray for. How fun!
Precious!
She's the sweetest little girl ever. I adore her. She looks so darling in all of these pictures.
She is so cute! I'm glad she's liking school already and I'm sure she'll do great with the teacher and friends and everything! She is the perfect angel in primary! Congrats on having a boy!! Good luck with the names-we're having a hard time picking one ourselves AND It's crazy you're measuring big-that's unbelievable! You look great!
I have to laugh, Laney wore a pick dress and leggings to her first day of school too! Laney saw these pics and said, "I love Hallie! She's my best friend!" Miss you guys!
She is so cute - just like her mom!
Yeah, we ended up getting into the preschool we wanted. And because they opened up another section in the afternoon instead of morning she goes 4 days a week! For free!!! Wahoo! Sorry that you had to find out about yours in Utah. :( I know how that does. :)ps Are you sure you don't feel like driving to Michigan for Thanksgiving?
Heather!I love Hallie sparkly shoes they are cute! sorry I haven't called you back. This week was crazy. I'll give you a call this week sometime.
Post a Comment