{ FIRST SOCCER GAME }
Hallie started soccer! It's pretty funny to see the difference between a girl and a boy when it comes to things like this (at least in our family). All she cared about was that she could have pink shin guards to match her pink and blue ball. ha ha. She's been really excited to start. It is quite comical to watch 4 yr olds playing a game of soccer. But she loves it. When I asked her what she liked best she said, "All of it! I loved it all!"
Before the game they were trying to decide on a team name. I was so surprised when Hallie raised her hand with a suggestion. She thought of the Explorers. (hmm..wonder what show that came from. Dora's soccer game maybe?!). Well, she was outnumbered with votes. So...go CATS! (although, I loved another little girls suggest as the Humans! ha ha. reminds me of Community.)
P.S. Yes, I did buy Hallie some soccer socks after the game :).
![]() |
| She thought it was so cool that she is #1. |
![]() |
| Her and her friend Mary blocking the goal. |
{9.18.10}








2 comments:
Soo cute! Heather you have the cutest family!
She's so cute :) And I love the post about Peyton. Reminds me of some little people in my family :)
Post a Comment