I know I am behind on my blogging still but I had to share the exciting news! I had an ultrasound yesterday and found out...

We are super excited! I thought all along that it was a boy and I think everyone but Hallie and my sister Chelsey thought it too. I had told Aaron before the appt. I felt like I was just going to confirm that it was a boy. But then got a little nervous that maybe I was wrong since I seemed so sure :). Everything looks great with the baby which is even better news. I'm actually measuring 6 days bigger but they won't move the due date up unless it's 7 :(. We are so excited to bring a little boy into our family. (a little nervous too. I'm not going to lie. Not quite sure how to do a boy.)
It's been even more fun that my family, minus my brothers are here in town! Besides Hallie puking and getting sick (still hoping no one else gets it) we are having a blast! I will post more once they are gone. When I told Hallie what we were having she got a little pouty lip frown on her face. But then said, "I'll still love it Mom!" ha ha. What a cutie. Peyton is still begging and asking, "I wanna hold HER." and continues to talk to my belly and say, "boy! boy! love ew baby." Can't wait to meet the little cutie. Now if only we could decide on a name. Any ideas?!

14 comments:
I am seriously so excited for you! Boys are so super fun! Now if you could pass those girl vibes to me that would be great! Love ya!
YAY!! A Boy!!!! So fun!! Boys are easier than girls. Don't worry. You got it. :) They are way less emotional . .. they break more stuff, but they are way less emotional. :)
You were right Heather! I remember you said you struggled with boy names, so hopefully you'll think of one before he's here! Congrats to you and your cute family!!!
Yeah! Boys are awesome! So happy for you!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! Boys are so much fun!
YEA!!! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see him. Good luck with a boy name they are hard. I hope you are feeling better. Congrats!
There was a super cute boy in North Carolina when I lived there named Britt. See where I'm going with this?! I think you should name him Britt Nathan O'Brien. =)
Yeah! You are going to love having a boy. I wish you were here so I could see him. Seriously, I hate that I am here without you! There is a lot of girls in my ward that know you. They were in your student ward. Hope you are all doing great! Miss you!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Congrats Heather! I knew you were going to have a boy! You'll do great with a boy and sounds like your girls will be lots of help! You'll love having a boy!
Congrats! We are so excited for you. We like boys in our family.
You are doing exactly what we did... two girls then a boy! Trey is now 13 months and I am IN LOVE! There is nothing to be nervous about, like I was... BOYS ARE AWESOME! There is something special about a little guy after having girls. If I could have a brother for him, I would do it again, but knowing my luck, I'd have another girl defeating the point! You are all in for such a great addition! Congrats to you all! Just wait... it's wonderful!!! Go to our blog to see how much the girls love their little brother! http://guentergirls.blogspot.com
I am so happy for you guys and so excited that Aaron can have a little buddy to hang out with! I can't wait to see what a boy O'Brien is going to look like, get ready for sports, cars, video games, and rough housing!!
AHHHH!! Im literally crying Im so happy for you!!!
P.S. Im prego with #4 :) (Thats why Im crying...my emotions are all over the place!) Boys are AMAZING...so fun, and Aaron is going to be in heaven. You think he loves his daughters??? JUst wait!
Post a Comment