{ ZEBREE'S BDAY PARTY }
Hallie is all about two important things! Holidays and Stuffed Animals! Why not join the two together? I received a special invitation to attend Zebree's Birthday Party (her stuffed Zebra). Only his favorite friends were invited to come (I felt so privileged to be among that group) and it was to happen while Peyton was taking a nap (so cleverly planned). Well I'm so glad I showed up. We had quite the party.
It started with playing "Make Mickey Mouse on the Rag". An exciting game where we had to make the best Mickey Mouse face on the dish cloth using stickers. And my favorite part...my bra as the blindfold! ha ha.
Next, we got to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles
Followed by a delicious tea party with cake, ice cream and frosted cookies! The pet owner was so kind to help Ty, Zebree, and Shamu eat all their food and play the games. What a great host!
Happy Birthday Zebree! Hope you had a good one!





1 comment:
That is SO Hallie! I love it! And I love that you participated instead of being too busy! Good Mommy award for you :) Can't wait until you guys come!
Post a Comment