{ MEET KINTER & CACA }
Pillow Pets have some pretty clever ideas to make every flippin kid want one of their inventions. Hallie and Peyton have seen their commercials on TV numerous times. I think we have it memorized. It got to the point where Hallie would fast forward or rewind her shows to get to the "pillow pet commercial".
Well I didn't think I could listen to Hallie and Peyton talk about how they wanted one of these for another 2 months until Christmas came. I would've gone crazy. So...we had some gift card money to Toys R Us and we took a little trip there. They were in heaven! It was so cute to watch how excited they were. Before we left home, the girls found the perfect purse that their pillow pets would fit in. And made sure to bring a collar, a leash, a few toys it would like, and a snack in case it got hungry.
They wanted to pay for them all by themselves. Hallie bought hers first. While I was helping Peyton get hers, I looked over to see Hallie sitting by the aisle already pulling out the collar, leash and talking to it like it was her new best friend. It was so cute.
Meet Kinter (Hallie's unicorn) and Caca (Peyton's bumble bee). We tried to get Peyton to decide on a different name, but she was and still is pretty adamant about it being called Caca.
![]() |
| Taking them on a ride. Had to stop for gas. |
They are still loving their Pillow Pets! So glad the excitement hasn't worn off yet.




1 comment:
Macy wants to know, "How come THEY get pillow pets?!"
Post a Comment