January 28, 2011

{ CATCH UP! }

Who really cares about what we did in November, December and January? Probably nobody. But I have to catch up because I use my blog to make our family journal books. And if I don't catch up now, there's no flippin way I'll do it after Baby comes. I can't believe he'll be here so soon! We are so excited!!! There's no plan to induce, so who knows when this little guy will decide to come. Maybe tomorrow :). Hopefully soon because I think my cankles are going to explode :). ha ha. Here's what we were up to in November. December to come soon.

3 comments:

Keri Hove said...

Hey Heather! Love following your updates on your blog...so we do care what you have been up to!! Also curious what you use to make your blog into a journal book...is there a website/software that will create this? Would love to know how to do this!! Thanks!!
Keri

PS also how do you get your photos large on your blog? I can't figure this out?!

SarahandJD said...

heather- love all of the updates. I am so behind. Your girls are looking so cute and older all the time. I love Hallies thanksgiving table set up. So cute. How are the cankles. It all goes down with time. I think my leg swelling is almost all gone. I can't wait to hear about baby brother coming.love ya!!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Good work catching up and now baby boy O'Brien can come!