January 28, 2011

{ DANCING GIRLS }

I don't know if I ever mentioned that Peyton's little attempt to join Hallie's dance class (read here) actually worked and Nanci was nice enough to give her a spot in the class. She was thrilled! Everyday she'd ask, "We goin to dance cwass today?" I'd say, "No, not today." "Wex week?" (next week). Hallie thought it was so fun to have her in the class and she played the "big sister" role quite well. They were so cute. I love the difference in my girls. Hallie is such a serious little dancer and so concentrated on doing everything just perfect. Peyton is just happy with her tongue out and beating to her own drum.



I love my girls!

Here's some video (Thanks to Brittanie! I'm too lazy to download mine :))





11.20.10

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I love tiny dancers! They are so precious Heather. Moments like these make you want to tell them "never grow up."

Chelsey Meier said...

There is nothing better than a little girl in a tutu! They are going to have so much fun growing up together! Sisters are the best.
They are the cutest dancers ever!