July 4, 2011

{ HALLIE'S CAPTURED SAYINGS }

May 2011
(4.5 Years)


• I was explaining how Heavenly Father is always watching us. How he is aware of everything we do and that we want to try and make him happy.
“Doesn’t Heavenly Father and Jesus ever sleep??? If they’re always watching us, they must be so tired!”

• Me: “Looks like we need to take a trip to Wally World!”
Hallie: “What’s Wally World?”
Me: “Wal-Mart”
Hallie: “That is NOT a trip!” (I think she hates going there as much as I do.)

• We were playing the game of giving 3 clues to try and guess what the other person was thinking about. I said, “I’m thinking of something that is up high, it moves around a lot and makes us feel good.” (ceiling fan). Hallie says as quickly as she can “the spirit!”.

• “I have a great idea for a espirient (experiment)”. (did the water bottle with vinegar and baking soda).

No comments: