{ IF YOU LEAVE PEYTON ALONE...}
You will end up with this!
I went to the bathroom and came back to find this masterpiece. I can only imagine what the final masterpiece would have looked like had I not found her. We had the following conversation.
Me: Why did you do that?
Peyton: Because I wook punny.
Me: Well you can't play with markers anymore.
Peyton: ok. But can I still go on a airpwane?
Me: Yes
Peyton: Ok. THANK YOU MOMMY!
Nothing phases her. She thinks I gave her the reward of an airplane for putting marker all over herself. Love this little stinker.


4 comments:
hahahahahahahaha! Rebekah is SO much like Peyton. So cute. So so so cute. I can picture the same thing happening with Rebekah.
That is hilarious! Peyton even looks cute with green marker all over her face:) I can't believe her hair is that long! I miss you guys! When do you get back?
So cute! I am dying at your cute little boy...I can't believe I have never met him... so sad. You have such adorable kids!
OH Peyton! We love you! I swear the more I know about Peyton the more I think she and Laney we separated at birth! I was looking at this post and Laney walked into the room. She gasped loudly! I said, "what!?!?! (thinking she was gasping about Peyton's marker covered face!)" And then she says, "Peyton has long hair now! Cool!" and then she just walks out of the room! Lol Are you kidding me? How could a cute little face covered in green marker not phase her!?!?! Kids are crazy! :)
Post a Comment