{ PEYTON'S CAPTURED SAYINGS }
MAY 2011
(2 ½ years)
• Famous Phrases:
o “I am in charge! Not you!”
o “I not talkin to you!”
o “Hold a second!”
o “I wook wike Tangled.”
• Me: “Eww! You sicko!” (after she licked me)
Peyton: “No I not sicko! I’m Peyton O’Brien!”
• “I sharted my attitude.” (meant to say “I changed my attitude”)
• P: “What are you doing mommy?”
Me: “Cleaning.”
P: “Why? Who’s coming over?”
Me: “Nobody. I just want a clean house.”
P: “Wow! For us? Thank you!”
• Every day for about a week after I got home from my trip, Peyton would come wrap her arms around my leg and say, “I’m so glad you’re home now.” So sweet.
• “Our wittle brudder is SOOO cute. Mom, when is he ever going to turn into a girl?”
• We were making cookies and the girls had eaten a lot of cookie dough. I finally told them no more because I didn’t want them to get sick. Peyton says, “I think I not get sick. See?” (as she gets right in my face eating cookie dough to show me she wasn’t sick after taking another bite.)
• Me: “Peyton what did you learn about in nursery?”
Peyton: “I wearned about pway, and snack and water.”
Me: “Anything else?”
Peyton: “ummm…I wearned that Jayden took my toy away too.”
• “NO tooting in our house! Only girls can toot. Cause we aren’t stinky! And boys are so woud (loud) and reawy reawy (really) stinky! So gwoss!” (telling Aaron this)
• “I fink I falled down. But it’s ok. I’m strong.”
• Overheard Peyton singing in her bed:
“The itsy bitsy pider went up the water spout. And….the rain stopped yay! Now we can pway! Then the birds flyed awound…and that’s the end of the story!”
• Want to have her hair like Rapunzel from the movie Tangled every day. If I do her hair in pigtails she yells, “NO!! Then I won’t be tangled!”
• I was talking about my mom. And said, “Grandma Robin…” Peyton says, “Is that Granny? Oh! I wike my granny!”
• (telling Peyton she has 5 more minutes of rest time after she kept getting out of her bed.)
P: “No! Not 5 more minutes!”
Me: “If you don’t go now, it’ll be 20 minutes! Do you want 20 minutes?!”
P: “Yeah! I want 20 minutes!”
• While we were swimming in the backyard, I noticed Peyton. She has pulled down her swimsuit, sitting on the edge of the pool and is “feeding” her baby on her belly button. Acting like it was totally normal. She says, “Just open your clothes up and feed her at your belly. I think hers done yet.”


No comments:
Post a Comment