January 15, 2012

{ HALLIE'S June Captured Sayings }

·         “I love you so much! And I’d love you even more if you…” Uses this phrase a lot. She was cleaning her room and came out to say,”Mom! I would love you more if you cleaned my room!” Nice try Hal.
·         Keeps praying for me to have another baby! Yikes! 

·         Peyton threw her wrapper on the ground at the park. Hallie says to her, “We shouldn’t ever litter. Then it makes this earth ugly. Yea. That’s heavenly father’s rules! Don’t litter. He says!”
·         H: “Will you please help us clean up?”
Me: no. Did you need help making it a mess? Then you don’t need help cleaning it up.
H: “Well mom. Making a mess is one thing. And cleaning it up is another.”

·         Reviewing some numbers with Hallie. I showed her the number 22. She said, “tooty two”.

·         “These are juhankiss!” (gigantic) looking at some windmills at hobbylobby

·         “My baby is seven units long.” (measuring her baby with a measuring tape)

·         H: “Mom’s terrific.”
Aaron: “She is. What are some other things we can say about mom?”
H: “Some pig!”
We laughed forever. We had just finished reading Charlotte’s Web together a few months before.

·         Peyton: “NO. I don’t want to go to the gym.”
Hallie: “Peyton remember when mom used to just lay around. Well it’s because she didn’t have any energy. (I was pregnant and sick in my defense. Ha ha). So if you want mom to play with us more than you have to let her go to the gym to get more energy. Cause when she gets more energy she can play with us more.”

·         Whenever the girls are playing house together, they pretend to sleep and then I hear one of them say, “talka otta do.” (cockadoodle do). Then they both are up and ready to play. I love hearing them say this.

·         Aaron: “How did you get so brave?”
Hal: “I said a prayer. And I felt the Holy Ghost.” (after swimming lessons)

·         “When I turn eight, will you stop being my parents?”

2 comments:

Jared said...

She's so stinkin cute!

Chels

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

im dying!! Some Pig!!! HILARIOUS!
That little Kyler looks like his sisters, the perfect mix of them! Miss ya Heather!