Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Well I guess it's about time I begin this blogging thing again. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We have loved receiving Christmas cards and seeing/reading about all our loved ones. I get so excited when I open my mailbox! Thank you! Next year, I will be a little more on top of things and get some send out :). Here's to a new year! I am so grateful for all that I have. I feel so blessed in my life. Here's a little peek at what we've been up to:
Aaron: Still working hard. We have reached our half way point of residency! Whoo hoo! Only 2 1/2 more years to go. But who's counting? He is staying busy, loving the surgeries, and doing so great at making time to spend with us. In the spare time that he doesn't really have, he's been enjoying building things, play basketball, and spending time with the fam.
Heather (me): Staying busy taking care of the kids. Still trying to wrap my head around how to get everything done at the same time :) (hense why the blog and christmas cards have been put on hold :)). In the spare time that I do have, I enjoy working out, learning about photography, and who are we kidding? shopping of course :).
Hallie (5): Started full day Kindergarten this year! I was super nervous for this, but it is going great! She loves it. Loves her teacher, and loves learning. She's been playing soccer and dancing this year and is loving art, reading, and playing. She still begs for a puppy everyday, while I try to convince her everyday that her bazillion stuffed and mechanical puppies are way better. No poop, hair, smells,etc. :). I'm beginning to feel like a horrible mom and am wondering how much longer it's going to take until I buckle.
Peyton (3): Still lots of fun with lots of sass. Peyton started a little preschool with some friends and I switch off teaching every week. She loves learning and catches on pretty quick. She's been taking dance as well and can't wait to begin soccer this spring. Loves art and playing with Kyler. She keeps us laughing with everything that comes out of her mouth. She has had a few health concerns this year and was finally diagnosed with Ketotic Hypoglycemic Disease. We are grateful that it's not serious and that it is something she will grow out of. Meanwhile, I stay busy trying to determine whether her meltdowns are due to a typical sassy 3 yo behavior or because she's hypoglycemic. We are figuring it out though.
Kyler (11 months): Can't believe he'll be one on Feb 9th! We have been so blessed to have this sweet little angel in our lives this year. He is perfect. Such a great baby and very easygoing. Of course he would be being the third child though right? (Aaron and I are both the 3rd child). He is cruising furniture, still army crawling all over the place, waving nonstop and LOVES his big sisters. He is all boy! Loves anything that looks like a ball and pounding on everything. We love our Ky! He is the reason for alot of my smiles each day.
We are so grateful for all of you who show your love and support. We are blessed and are thankful for our savior who helps us through the good and the bad. Here's to a better year of blogging!



4 comments:
Hooray! Finally sissy! I almost couldn't believe it when I saw you updated. JK Love you and your cute family! Keep updating!
I love seeing the update! Hopefully, things will settle down so you can blog more! Your kids are absolutely ADORABLE and you are so GORGEOUS! We miss your cute family!
Beautiful family! And we are so glad you are here for 2 1/2 more years!
Fabulous photo--you all look great! Fun to see a blog post:)...
Post a Comment