Hallie's First Bike Ride
Hallie got a bike trailer for her birthday from my Grandma Janice. Thanks Grandma!! You are the best!! Aaron was pretty sad about not being able to go on bike rides together after we had Hallie. Now we can go on them altogether. Because of everything going on, we haven't been able to try it out until just recently! She thought it was pretty fun (once we got going). The helmet was an experience in itself. She did NOT want to put that thing on her head. It was actually pretty funny. Me chasing her around with the helmet. Then after forever of trying to get it to fit her right, it was on and she was fine. She thought this little seat was quite neat. The whole time we were going she was yelling and clapping with excitement. (until her helmet was around her eyes and then that was yelling because she couldn't see. Oops.) Anyways, it was fun and I just think these pictures are so funny with her little helmet on. They crack me up. Thanks again Grandma!!! We love you.

These are of her entertaining herself while Aaron set it up. She loves this little bike. She things we need to take it with us everywhere we go (to get the mail, in the car, to the neighbors).


10 comments:
She is so dang cute! I love the helmet look on her, she looks good! The bike ride looks like a lot of fun!
So glad you and Aaron got to go do something fun! I know he has had crazy hours lately. Hallie always makes me smile. She's got such a great personality and you can really see it in the pictures. Are you getting 1 yr. pictures taken of her?
She looks so cute. Where did you guys get that bike stroller thing? Looks like you guys are having fun. Well we will see you guys soon!
She is to cute!
She is so cute Ho. I know what you mean about seeing the pictues and totally missing you. It reminded me of Carston's bike helmet he got for Christmas! I hope things are going good and I totally miss you.
Heath, I keep forgetting about this blog thing. Generation gap thing, I guess. Hallie is adorable in that helmet. I love the skirt-helmet combination. So glad you are doing fun things all together. OB is great to take time for the family even though he is so busy. Aren't you happy to have the 3:00 a.m. work schedule is out of the way?Love you all and miss you so much.
Mom
Did you go on a drink run during your bike run? I love the pictures, I think she knows the power of the refill cup!
Heather I think these are the cutest pictures ever! They just remind me why I think Hallie is the cutest little girl. How is sleeping in this week? So I know kind of how you felt last week since I pretty much don't have a husband anymore! This rotation stinks.
Hey, adorable pics of your lil' sweetie! Your family is just too cute!
You write very well.
Post a Comment