Well, we're back to good ol' Iowa. Can't say I was thrilled to come back, but there is some positives. We drove home through the night and Hallie did quite well. The only major road block was coming through Des Moines. There was a HUGE accident with a semi rolling over into the cornfields and starting a big fire. So the entire interstate was blocked off. Pretty crazy. Anyways, we did have a good time. I was so excited that Aaron was able to come and get a break from school. We were able to do a few things and see our family so it was good. Here's some pictures of a few things we did in Utah (you can click on it to enlarge). Aaron is back to doing rotations again. And it is quite the adjustment from being in the Child's Psych. He is in the OBGYN rotation now. For the next ten days he has to leave super early. Today he went at 3:30 in the morning and got done at around 7 at night. And guess who gets to drive him.....his loving wife and daughter!!!! We love you! We are so thankful to have such a hard working husband and daddy. He is the best! Oh, and by the way he did WONDERFUL on his board exam. We are so proud of him. What a stress relief to have that over and done with (until the next one).

2 comments:
Your pictures are so dang cute! It looks like you guys had so much fun in Utah. How dumb that you got there right after I moved and left right before I came back. I leave to go tomorrow. I am sad I missed you. I guess hopefully over Christmas we will get to see each other. Anyway, I am glad you had fun with your family and that you made it home safely.
Ho is the bomb!
Post a Comment