I've Been Tagged
7 Random Things about Me...
1. I am quite possibly the #1 addict of Diet Dr. Pepper. How sad that the gas station workers know me by name.
2. I burn myself just about every time that I'm in the kitchen cooking. Aaron has gotten so used to it that if he hears me yell out, his response is, "Did you burn yourself again?"
3. I like to garage sale. Many of you probably think that is so gross. But my friends have got me hooked. I love to go and I get so excited to see what my great find will be. You would be so surprised to see all my wonderful purchases! This is one of the few things that will actually get me up at the butt crack of dawn!!!
4. I LOVE to shop. I think it's probably my #1 hobby. Usually I don't buy much, but I just love to look at everything and see if I can find some good deals. I am such a bargain shopper.
5. I don't eat meat! Aaron is still on his life long goal of trying to convert me. Don't tell him, but it'll never happen. I just think it's disgusting. And now that I cook it for him and have to touch it, EWWW!! It is so gross.
6. I drive myself crazy with my indecisiveness. It is SO HARD for me to make a decision. Even with just the smallest things.
7. I have no sense of direction. I am horrible with finding my way around. I lived in Utah for 22 years and I still couldn't tell you what the major street names are or how to get anywhere. I've lived in Iowa for 2 years now and I still couldn't tell you which way is North, East, South and West! I've gotten lost so many times and have had to call for someone to help me get back home. How pathetic.
I Tag... (you better do it, because I did!!)
1. Jen
2. Candice
3. Audrey
4. Andrea

1 comment:
I am so proud of you, you did it! See how much we have in common. At least you drink the diet, I go straight for the hard stuff and the lady at the gas station thinks I am crazy! Love ya!
Post a Comment