Are you an Extrovert or Introvert??
So my friend Sarah had this on her blog and I was bored so I took a test too! Don't you love the picture? What are you???
You Are An Intro-Extrovert! |
![]() Sometimes you're social - sometimes you're shy You've got a bit of an Introvert / Extrovert split going on You enjoy all sorts of situations. Parties, small groups, and alone time. Too much of one, and you'll long for the other. You need variety! Chances are, you've got both serious and fun friends - and they don't get along. |


10 comments:
I am loving the quizzes! How fun! I know Christmas seems very far away. I wish we could come to Iowa and see you...that would be so fun! In reality though, we will look forward to Christmas and seeing you then.
When I was home a couple of weeks ago I went to relief society with Abbey in our family ward and your mom got up and shared sweet stories of love between your grandma and grandpa. I think she had everyone in tears, well at least me and Abbey. It was so sweet! I was very touched by it! Your mommy is so dang cute!
Anyway, long post, sorry! Love ya!
Okay Heather I took that test and it says that we are the same. Interesting huh? Yeah... Well anyways just thought I'd tell ya.
Hey Heather,
Cute blog! I loved the pic of Hallie in the showercap. So cute! I think I'm a bit of both extro & intro! I'll have to take the quiz and see!
Hey Heather, OB, and Hallie ~ Hi from Montana!! I found your blog from Nat's blog ~ Great pictures and stories. Did you ever get your pictures I sent to your Mom's computer? Send me your new address and I'll send them on to you ~ Love and Miss you all!
SandyKay & Cy
Hi Sandy!! No, I didn't ever get those pictures. Is it the ones with Grandma and Hallie? I would love them if it's not too hard to send. My address is heatherobrien7@hotmail.com. Miss you guys and love you!
Look who is getting fancy with her blog! It looks really cute.
I love your new blog...I just had to comment and tell you how dang cute I think it is! Good job! Love ya!
Okay Heather you better show me how to do this with my blog and DON"T TELL ME it is photoshop.
You don't know me. I am Becky Nelson, A friend of Jenni Torgersen. I live in Chico, CA and i just wanted to say your blog is so cute. I love how you post scrapbook pages. I would love to learn how to do that. I have two friends living in Iowa City, Heather and John Dunigan and Jorge/Tera Campos. Keep up with the cute blog.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/biaya-tambah-daya-listrik-beserta-panduan-lengkap-dan-persyaratan-yang-dibutuhkan
Post a Comment