Lately I have been reflecting on how grateful I am to have my little Hallie. She is my little buddy. I couldn't have asked for a better little girl. She is the best and I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She has brought me so much joy. Here's a list of 10 things about Hallie.
1. She is OBSESSED with Elmo! If you say "Do you want to watch Elmo?" She starts singing, "la la la la" (the Elmo song), run to her little chair and patiently wait for it to come on. It's so fun to watch her dance and enjoy it.
2. She loves kissing. You name it, she'll do it. Open mouth, pecks, eskimo kisses...My favorite is when she's playing and will stop, just walk over to me and give me a kiss. So adorable.
3. She loves reading books. Her favorite is to read them with her Daddy. I am amazed at how long she will sit with him and read with him.
4. She is quite into animals and making animal sounds. She's moved from her first love of a dog, to a fish (which we now have as a pet),to a horse. Bet you didn't know fish made noise huh? Well just ask Hallie, she'll tell you what they say!!
5. She has the most adorable smile ever and uses it often! My favorite is when she gets really excited, she wrinkles up her nose and gives the biggest grin.
6. She is the BEST at going to bed and sleeping. She goes to bed happy and wakes up happy. When we say, "time for night night" she'll walk to her room and stand by her crib. (sometimes :))
7. She has an obsession with Tommy Cannon(her boyfriend). Seriously whenever she sees him, she gets SOOO excited. She kinda likes to kiss him alot (sorry Candice). They are so funny when they get together. He is sortof the magic word in our house. If Hallie is cranky or crying, all I have to say is Tommy and she stops and smiles. (then goes to the door because she thinks we're going to see him).
8. She loves playgrounds and being outside. I think if she could, she'd play at the park ALL day. Every morning after she eats breakfast she brings me her shoes and stands by the door ready to go outside. She is FEARLESS at the playground too.
9. LOVES waving. This was like the first gesture she learned to do and it hasn't died down. I love when we're in public and she just starts waving to random people. Some people look at us so weird and others, it makes their day. She also likes to wave at people while we're driving. It took me awhile to realize why random people were waving at me while I drove :)
10. Hallie has such a happy personality. From the day she was born people ask if she ever cries or is ever sad (those that are around us for sure know she does). She is so easy going and really the majority of the time is so happy. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter!!
13 comments:
She's adorable! I'm gonna have to watch her and Tommy kiss sometime soon! :)
She is so cute! I can't wait to see if she gets your red hair! And just so you know - Lauren and I saw an Elmo costume at Target yesterday! She would make a great Elmo!
I love her! I'm so glad that she is obessed with my son so that I can see her so much. Every day I don't see you guys, I think both Tommy and I go through withdrawals!
I love the picture... She is so funny! I wish I could see her more, and see some of the stuff she is doing. Oh and I am glad to know that someone else is as in love with their daughter as much as I am! I am obsessed with Addilyn, kids are such a blessing!
That picture is adorable. Thanks for the list of things you love about your baby girl! It makes me so happy and makes reminds me how much I love being a mommy! We are so lucky to have all these kids and I think Hallie is the cutest thing ever!
This list makes us love Hallie even more. She really is too cute. And so is your blog!
Heather that was so cute to read it made me smile. She really is little miss personality from the sounds of it. I think I am going to copy what you did for Tuck and Til.
We miss Hallie. Me, Avery, and Fluffy! Love your guts Ho. And rub it in OBs face that I was right! Just Kidding! He's the best and I'm glad he doesn't have the night shift anymore!
We just love her! You really should have her be Elmo for Halloween- that would rock!
just went to email you since you are out of minutes and saw your blog. love it! Just love knowing what is the latest with Hallie. Miss you all so much. We took all Chelsey's roommates and Natalie and John and family and Grandpa to Texas RoadHouse. It was great seeing Chels on the saddle! Some of the girls got the ribs--made me think of OB. Carston and Aves got the mac and cheese--made me think of you. Love you and wish you could have been there. I guess I should have sent an email rather than this "comment".
Mom
That little face is so darn cute! I keep clicking on it to enlarge it! I love her!
Mom
This is so cute, you are such a cute mom. You are right Hallie is so sweet.
I think that is the cutest picture ever! Hallie does have a great personality... you are a lucky mom!
Post a Comment