Halloween Festivities
We had a fun Halloween with lots of festivities. Yes, I realize I have lots of pictures. I got a little carried away (mainly for my family because they don't get to see Hallie). We had some pumpkin carving, a ward Halloween Party, a neighborhood party, and Hallie's first trick-or-treating. Hallie enjoyed it. She LOVED trick-or-treating and figured out the concept quite fast by watching her friends Abby, Tucker and Tilly. She was so fun to watch. She wanted to do it all by herself and if I even tried to touch her Elmo bucket full of candy, she'd flip out. It was fun to see Hallie as a cute little ladybug!




10 comments:
She is adorable and I love all the pictues. It sounds like you will be here for a while for Christmas so hopefully I will see you at some point. I am dying to see Hallie, she is so cute!
Heather she is the cutest little lady bug. Wasn't halloween fun. I mean even that big party at my house? hahahaha...sorry I just think that is really funny.
Okay well once again I LOVE your pictures and how you collage them....need to teach me sometime.
So cute Ho! She looks so big with her pigtails! I'll say it once again, I can't wait until you come! I'm getting a little jealous of Mom, Dad, and Chelsey! I guess I'll share though since I get to have them year-round! I love you Ho!
She is so cute!!! You must be having so much fun!!! Don't forget how lucky you are!!!
So cute! And the more pictures the better... I love her pigtails, it gives me hope for my daughters hair! I tagged you by the way, write six things about yourself, and tag six more people. Be sure to go tell the people you tagged by leaving a comment!
I love it! Heather she is so cute! I agree, the more pictures, the better.
Heather I was so bummed when Jason told me you guys came by on Halloween and I didn't get to see Hallie! She is such a cute ladybug. He did say she was very good at trick-or-treating (very focused on the goal!) I am also very impressed with your pumpkins. I like Elmo.
Heather I love Hallie's costume. So cute! I am sorry Hallie isn't feeling very good... that is so not fun! Let me know if you need anything!
She was a darling lady bug! I love the Elmo basket! Your mom rocks!
Darling! Savannah was a lady bug for halloween last year and I think its the absolute cutest things for little girls that age to be! She is still beautiful as ever, and so are you!
Post a Comment