January 20, 2008

Des Moines Trip

My friend Jen and I went to Des Moines to visit our friend Carly last week. It was SO much fun and so great to see her. I miss her lots but am glad she didn't move too far that I can't go see her. We went and saw her cute house, went shopping and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Our waitress probably wanted to kill us. We didn't know our 3 kids could make such a mess! Can't wait to see Carly again! P.S. Jen, I still owe you a car freshener! ha ha.
Carly, Jen and me
Hallie (sticking her tongue out cause I took her binky), Laney and Nate
This is right before Hallie decided to take her lid off and pour water everywhere!
Cute little Laney. Looking so sweet and innocent

8 comments:

Whitney Jensen said...

Heather - it was so good to see you during Christmas! (Even if it was just twice!) We'll look forward to the next visit - will that be this summer?

Jen said...

Look at those different shades of red hair. I didn't know our hair color was such different shades. It's kinda funny to see. Love you girls! We need to make this a regular thing.

McGiven Family.... said...

That looks like so much fun! We go out to eat all the time with tons of kids and I always feel so bad for our waiter. Hallie is so stinkin cute!

Beth said...

Hey there! It sounds like the story of my life when it comes to eating out. Jane loves to "drop" things on the floors and say "ka-ka" or "groooossss" Fabulous! So fun! Anyways, I hope all is well! I miss you!!!

SarahandJD said...

I'm so jealous I missed out. Maybe we can go once it's warmer and Rocco can be out of hibernation!! Such cute pictures.

Sarah said...

So glad you guys got to visit. Looks and sounds like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

A Carly reunion... how fun! I'm glad you made the trip out there in this weather. I guess Cheesecake Factory works wonders... and good friends =)

Lindsey P said...

Heather, Hallie is so freaking cute. I think she was probably kinda destined to stick her tongue out in pictures.