
We are SOOOO ready for the Iowa WINTER to be OVER!!! -20 weather is really not that fun. Needless to say, we've been hibernating in our house lately. But not without some excitement. In just a week in a half, Hallie managed to make it to the doctor 3 times. Another ear infection, followed by hives from her antiobiotics, and an 18 month check up with the fun shots!!! We're glad it's all over. These pictures basically sum up what our lives are like lately. With Hallie sick and our freezing cold weather, we've had alot of stay home days. Hallie is obsessed with wearing hats, trying on 50 pairs of shoes a day, and trying on all her clothes that have zippers. She is such a girl! Seriously, everytime I looked at her, she has a different hat on and is holding a pile of shoes she wants me to put on her. When I went to take some pictures of her, she insisted that I take pictures of the following: Melmo, Baba (yes Natalie, that is my Kewpie doll), and her books. This is basically what she likes to play with all day (and sleep with). What an exciting few weeks! Aren't you so jelous? We are thankful that we have such a cute little girl and that she is healthy and well!
8 comments:
Yeah I hear you on the Iowa winters. I AM DONE WITH IT! Hallie looks so cute...and so much bigger. Time flies. Uhh...yeah you still need to show me how to do that photoshop stuff. haha
Yep, I think we're all freezing! Sorry to hear about the doctor visits. Hope the ear infection clears up soon. What antibiotic gave her a rash? Poor thing. Ben hasn't left the house in over a week. I am just avoiding bundling him up in thousands of layers. Stay warm!
She is so fun, I love that she is all about the shoes, just like her mom! Anyways, it was so nice to talk to you today! Love ya!
Wow! That is quite an aray of snacks she has there!
I'm sad Heather. I really miss you and wish that you lived closer. Hallie is so adorable and I wish that I could actually see her in action. Hopefully it warms up soon, but most likely it won't :)
Heather, you are so lucky to have such a cute little girl to play with. I am so jealous. Sounds like she keeps you busy!!! Love!!!
Look at my little Hallie Nicole!! She is adorable in those hats! You used to do the same thing. We have the funniest pictures of you in the most atrocious conglomerations. You were the best at putting things together. I love your blogs. Love reading every word. Good thing you can't feel how much we miss you guys, cause then you would be really sad for us. We think of you every day! I love the kind of mother you are to Hallie. Lucky girl she is!
Love, mom
Heather, this winter is the WORST! I don't know why it's seeming so bad this year, but it's killing me! Hallie is looking so old, I can't believe it. I hope I see you soon!
Post a Comment