
Happy Birthday to my cute sister in law Audrey! Hope you have the best birthday ever. I am so not with it and haven't even sent off a card, so I figured this would do for the day. I love your guts. Audrey is such an amazing person. She is a great mother to 3 beautiful kids,a wonderful sister, wife and friend, a wonderful hairdresser, and is SOOO talented with flowers. (check out her business.
www.studiostems.com). She is always so kind to everyone she is around and can always make you laugh. She thinks she is the best Boggle player, and since it's her birthday I'll let her think it, but we all know who dominates (no, it's not you Nate!). Audrey, I'm so glad I have you as a sister. I love all our long talks on MSN and how you always just let me vent. I miss being away from you guys. Know that we all love you and think of you often! We hope you have a wonderful birhtday!
3 comments:
thanx for the tribute .... dont know that i deserve it but i love you so much !!!!
Wow that studiostem website is amazing! Your SIL seems great! Sweet Birthday post.
Heather, check the my modbe website at www.reneeholland.mymodbe.com if you are still looking for a suit. The new styles are coming in this week and they are darling...but they are clearancing a lot of last years stuff! Let me know if you need anything! Renee
Post a Comment