February 5, 2008

What a Great Day!!


What a great day!!! Is anyone as excited as I am for the new Jack Johnson CD to come out today??? I've been counting down the days! Hooray! Can't wait to go get it. Plus, Idol is on too! My two favorite things! I think my dream job would have to be the person that gives out the golden tickets to Hollywood at the auditions! Seriously! You would get to watch the whole entire audition and watch Randy, Paula and Simon's reactions. I don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face though :)

9 comments:

Beth said...

I'm just as pumped as you are!!! I hope all is well!

SarahandJD said...

Heather- I'm so exzcited for idol! So maybe I would like Jack Johnson. JD does but I haven't tuned into his music other than he is on lots of peoples play lists. Maybe I'm a little removed from the music industry.

Street Fam said...

I would love to hand out the tickets to Hollywood too. I have no idea how they don't fall out of their chairs laughing sometimes.

Laura said...

Oooh, I already went out and bought it! I love Jack Johnson! Congrats on your pregnancy too! That's so cool!

Lindsey P said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a judge on American Idol. I would be like Simon, and I wouldn't even try to keep from laughing!!!! Love ya.

Natalie said...

Seriously. What would you be willing to do for that position. I was thinking exactly the same thing when I watched it last night. I love Idol. Sorry I'm not a spaz for Jack though.

Scott and Beth said...

You know, everyti me I hear a Jack Johnson song I think of you!!! I'm not an american idol fan (is that like swearing???) but I can't wait for so you think you can dance!!!!

Scott and Beth said...

So the other day one of my dance moms said "how do you know aaron o'brien? I saw him on your blog" And for just one second I was like who? (not cause I don't know him but it was so random.) Anyway, I said "oh he married one of my bestest friends." And she said to tell him "Hello" Apparently they went to H.S. together. So Aaron...Angie Septon says hi!!!! Love you! Sorry my comment was forever long!!!

Anonymous said...

heather heather heather - i love you so much. all i have to say is you are my brother, best friend forever! the best part of idol is over unfortunatly. i share your passion though, idol is what got me through san fran, seriously! its sentimental! want to trade a burned copy of jack for something i have? anything i have?