March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

I for sure have inherited my dad's trait of taking LOTS of pictures. I used to get so mad when I was little, but now I know just how he feels. I just want to capture every minute of Hallie's experiences! I'm a dork. So yes, there's lots of pictures, but we had such a fun Easter I couldn't resist. It's so fun to celebrate holidays with Hallie now that she is a little older and can enjoy them a little more. I just love it. What a great weekend we had as a family. Easter was a great day. Started off with the traditional bunny bread for breakfast (a little deformed this year. But hey! We leave to church at 8:30!), went to church, took a nap, had dinner with a friend, and watched Hallie dance and goof with Aaron. What a great day! Hope you all had a good Easter too.

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Gosh, your blog makes me cry. For some reason, I'm missing you more right now than I usually do. Not that I don't miss you, it is just harder right now for some reason. I wish we lived close together. Maybe someday. Hallie looks so big. She is turning into a little girl now instead of a baby. I love you Ho.

Scott and Beth said...

So Cute Heather!!! She is getting so big!!!

Beth said...

It looks like you guys had a blast, I'm so impressed with your Bunny Bread! Thats sweeeeeet! You guys look so cute, I like you hair by the way, and Hallie's is getting so much longer! She is so grown up! I miss you guys and can't wait until you come to visit again! Hope all well!

McGiven Family.... said...

What darling pictures! She is so adorable and seems to have really enjoyed Easter this year. I love her dress. You look so good...I hope you are feeling good! I hope I get to see you this summer, are you going home at all?!?

Anonymous said...

Hallie looked amazing in her Easter dress! And I have to get your recipe for the bunny bread. That is so cute! You are the funnest mom.

Audrey O'Brien said...

its about freaking time for some new posts! and see i do to leave comments! we miss you guys tons, you look happy and healthy! anyway next time we can get a glimpse of the belly?

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I love Hallies hair like that, with the ribbon around her head...thats really cute!
She looks Darling! We need a picture of your belly! Is it growing??
How are you feeling? You look great:)

Sarah said...

LOOOVE the pictures! You see we need to get together and have you teachm e about photoshop. LOVE how stinkin cute Hallie is. SO cute I love it.

Lindsey P said...

These easter pics are great Heath. I know everyone already said this, but Hallie really is such a cute little girl, and I second Natalie, I miss you too. You look beautiful in this pics, hope all is well with the pregnancy.

oh, and I know, Shit really isn't a bad word, that was for my parents benefit...leaving on a mission and all!

Beth said...

the video thing is so easy now, just click on the video button (the one next to the picture button) when you are doing a new post and it lets you just add it without any extra downloading going on. Good Luck!

SarahandJD said...

Hallies looks so cute in her little eater cress.I'm glad to see i'm not the only crazy mother who make s her child wear rabbit ears!!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

She is so cute! LOVE the hair. I think I told you when you posted it, but congrats on another girl! That is so exciting. I hope you pass the girl vibes onto me for my next one (don't worry not announcing anything!) Hope you're feeling good!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

She is such a doll Heather! And props for waking up that early to make "bunny bread". I didn't even do my hair :). What a woman you are!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Long time no see! You look great and your family is adorable! Congrats on baby #2, your little girl is the cutest!