Fourth of July
The 4th was a fun day. We started it off right with the good ol' parade or should I say "candy fest". They throw out SO much candy. Hallie was our little collector. She ran around trying to get as much as she could. Next, we had a little bbq with some pools and slippin slidin! My belly flop was the best! ha ha. I was so gelous that I couldn't do it. Last we topped it off with some fireworks at night.
Do you think she's exited? Look at that tongue! 







2 comments:
Hallie is totally you with her little tongue sticking out there. And I have to say that it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks (gelous). I'm sorry, I couldn't resist pointing it out because that word and its spelling remind me so much of when we were younger. Mom still spells vacuum "vacumn". And that is cool you guys did the super slip slide. Ours is probably twice as wide, but did it work being the width you used? I loved seeing all the pictures. I cna't wait until you are here with BOTH of your girls!
How much fun! I love to slip and slide!
Post a Comment