July 16, 2008

San Diego Trip

We had a blast in San Diego with my family. Did so many fun things. We went to the beach a few times, Sea World, Padres baseball game, shopping, lots of late night Rock Band and cards. So fun.







So laying on the beach 9 months prego is not super comfy. Aaron dug a chair in the sand for me and my sis's and mom. It was AWESOME! Best idea ever. I didn't want to ever leave!


Can't resist my people watching :) Seriously! Check out that stach!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That picture looks totally fake. If I hadn't seen him with my own eyes, I would have sworn you doctored it!

Jen said...

That is so funny! I love to people watch also. I just hope there is not some weird picture of me thar someone has.LOL

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Um, I want her butt k!