July 16, 2008

Wow. Where to begin with the posting. Life has been so busy, so crazy, so fun. Here's a few things we've been up to. And I have to vent and encourage EVERYONE to backup all your pictures and important things on your computer. My laptop crashed and I lost ALL of my pictures and videos from the last year. Totally sick to my stomach? Yes! But lesson learned, that's for sure. Here's some pics from after my little incident. Things are going good here. I'm 38 weeks now! Hooray! Only 2, hopefully 1 more week to go! Can't wait.
(warning: picture overload + more to come)

10 comments:

Amberly said...

Sounds like you have had a lot of fun this summer. I love san diego, I'm so jelous you got to go to the beach. Did Hallie love the sand and waves? She looks so cute in the pics of her at her party. Happy Birthday Hallie!!! Can you believe our sweet baby girls are not babies anymore, it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Can't wait to see you this summer, you will be in so much trouble if you forget to call me again.

SarahandJD said...

Heather! I love all your fun pics! You are only missing one the sparks jet star. i'm jealous you went to CA it looks like you had a great time.We are so glad we have got to do some many fun things this summer with you and Hallie! Way to post!

Scott and Beth said...

Lovin' all the pictures!!! Halle is darling and getting so BIG...unlike her mommy, you are barely bigger than I am and I am only 22 weeks!!! I can't wait to see you.

Heidi Miller said...

Heather, you are so dang cute pregnant!!!!!!!!! I just love the belly shot in the last post (the pic with your mom). You are so CUTE! I can't wait to see you . . .. in September! :o(

Candice said...

I'm glad you are still alive! We had the same problem with our laptop! Can't wait to see your belly!

Beth said...

Yeah!!! I have been going through withdrawls! I am so excited to see you! Let me know when baby sister gets here!!! Good luck!!!

McGiven Family.... said...

I loved your comment on my blog! I was laughing my head off. I was thinking about Liz Ballos the other day (I have no idea why) Some of my funniest memories in my lifetime include you. I definitely peed my pants with you the most too! Love your guts :)

Hallie is so cute and getting so big. I bet she is so excited to have her baby sister get here. How fun! I am jealous that you are having a little baby! You are so tiny and look so great! Keep us posted on the arrival of your new little one!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Your alive! I am so glad. Hallie is a little babe, and we CAN't wait to see her little sis. How are you feeling Heather? I hope things are going well!! You look FABULOUS! The model pregnant woman! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!

Anonymous said...

I loved these pictures! Especially your "people watching" one. You're so funny! And Hallie just gets cuter and cuter.

Carly said...

I can't believe my little Hallie is so big! I love the beach pictures by the way...so hot. :) And Aaron looks really good with that mustache! Um so BB started and I was three episodes behind! Thanks to my mom I caught up but I don't know if I have the strength to follow it right now. It is competing with SYTYCD and that wins in my book. Can't wait to see you Wednesday!