Happy Birthday Aaron!
Happy Birthday to my cute hubby. He would say, "it's just another day", but I tend to differ. I told him his goal was to tell 5 people it was his birthday today and he said, "no way. I already had to tell more people than I wanted." I asked him how many and he said, "2!". He's so funny. There are so many wonderful things that I love about him, but here's just a few that come to mind:
He is THE hardest worker. In everything he does. He always put 110% into whatever he's doing.
He is the best dad to Hallie and Peyton. I know you all thing your husband is, but you're wrong :)
He NEVER complains about anything.
He does kind acts in a quiet matter.
He gets along with everyone.
He cleans better than I do.
He always focuses on the positive things in people.
He can always make me laugh.
Love you babe! Hope you have a good day.

8 comments:
Our husbands seem so much the same! Happy birthday Aaron...:)
I took cupcakes to Jakes office on his bday and NO ONE knew it was his bday. Not even his partners! OR his COUsin! They are so funny:)
Happy B-day Aaron!! Heather did you get him any special pajamas this year? :) I swear Peyton is your mini me but the bigger she gets I can see more and more Hallie in her. Aaron has some strong genes!
Happy Birthday OB!!!!! We love ya! And I'm so glad that you liked the things we sent. We think you guys are freakin awesome!!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OB!!!! We are so glad that finally got to see you guys this year! We love your little family! Come visit again soon!
Yay! Happy birthday Aaron! He is pretty great, sure glad he was born! Love you guys.
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I so agree with you Heather, you married a real sweetheart! Aaron is so humble and so kind to everyone, kinda like my Rick. And the hard worker part, I could no way keep up with Aaron or Rick. It truly makes you so grateful to have someone care so much for their family like Aaron. We love your family so much, give the girls a love for me.
Love, Aunt Kristy
Happy Birthday OB!!! We love you guys and miss you ~ wish you could be home this weekend. We are heading down for Reese's mission farewell and to have an early Thanksgiving with your Mom and Grandpa.
Give the girls a huge hug and kiss from us. They are so beautiful.
My dad was praying for you and Chelsey last night in our family prayer. He's been talking to your mom and lets just say the apple didn't fall far from the tree. He's just like GRANDMA!!! He's very worried about all of you out there in the big cities :-). You should have heard what he said about where Chelsey is living. I was rolling my eyes and laughing so hard. If I would have closed my eyes I would have sworn it was Grandma talking about what a Horrible place you both are living in with all the gangs and such. Got to love 'em.
Hope to see you soon.
Love and miss you much ~ SK
Happy Bday!! P.s. Cutest pictures of Ms. P. down below.
Post a Comment