Hallie's Jan. Captured Sayings
Hallie’s Captured Sayings
January 2010
(3 1/2 yr.)
• Calls hand sanitizer “hanitizer”
• “I wish I could be a bird cause then I could fly high in the sky. That would be WAY cool.”
• “This is the greatest night ever!” (said this 4 times on our short 5 min. drive to get ice cream)
• Hallie: “I really miss Iowa.” (silence for a little bit while her little brain is thinking.) “But no people live in Iowa anymore. All the people moved to Texas!” (silence) “So…it’s okay.”
• “My nose is kinda crunchy. Crunchy means there’s lots of boogies on the side.”
• Loves to hold hands in the car with Peyton. Several times I have looked back to see them holding hands and smiling.
"I have the greatest idea!" (says this alot)
• Ever since I read her a book with Cookie Monster in it, she totally has incorporated the word “meself" into her talk. “I’m going to get meself a drink.” “I can do it by meself.” “Peyton and meself are just playing.”
• I had just turned on a Disney movie for her and the castle at the beginning of all the movies came on. She yelled, “There’s the temple! They have a temple in this movie!”
• Quite the tech savvy girl!
“Mommy, I just sent you an email on my computer.”
“You’ll need to order it online.” (talking about a dress she wants)

1 comment:
kids are so cute. why do they have to grow? why isnt it cute when i think a castle is a temple? man oh man. thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment