December 1, 2010

{ GOODBYE TRAUMA & OCTOBER }

Trauma is OVER!!! Ya hear that? O-V-E-R!!! DONE! FINISHED! At least for a couple months anywhoo! We all are thrilled. Maybe it's cause I am prego, but it was pretty rough this time around for me. November has been so wonderful with Aaron not being as busy and crazy. So we are enjoying these next two months until he goes at it again. I'm not gonna lie. Thinking about how Aaron will be on Trauma again when the baby is due...makes me a little nervous. It'll all work out. It has to right? No sense in worrying about it. Afterall, I did DRIVE to UT the day after I got out of the hospital with Peyton and live there for a month while Aaron was living/working in SL right? We have awesome planning! ha ha.

Here's a few randomness of pictures from October. November is coming. I am a little behind. I just love my little cuties. My life would be so dull without them. I'm pretty lucky to be their mom.


Hallie asked if she could put Peyton to bed. Here's what I found. I overheard her say, "Okay, Peyton. We have to read our scriptures first. And then I'll read you the other books. K, this story is about Nephi. Can you say Nephi? And this is called the leedahona..." So sweet.


Peyton loves to dress up in all sorts of fancy attire, run into the room and say, "Look at me guys! Ta da!"

Lots of silly nights with Mom. And of course the famous, "uh, I hungy mommy" before bed. I gave in. What can I say?

Yay! Daddy gets to have a movie night with the girls while Mom is at YW!

7 comments:

SarahandJD said...

heather! i'm so glad thats over!! i'm glad you did a post on the donut!!i miss you and chocolate fondue! a friend brought me chickfila yesterday...it was delicious!

Our Little Family said...

I glad that trauma is over for a couple months. I would to help out any way I can when your baby boy comes. Your girls are so cute! Where did you get that Book of Mormon story book from?

Tim and Jennifer said...

Ok I'm in love with your girls! I think they're so cute. I can't wait for you to have a boy. You're going to love it! Hallie's headlamp is classic.

celeste said...

I know you hear this all the time, but it's true... YOur little girls are super cute! Isaac was talking about the day when he gets married and so I asked him who he wanted to marry and he tought about it for a min. and then responded... "I would marry Hallie.."
I can't wait to see the new baby... he's going to be so cute!

Bullard Family said...

Your kids are the cutest. Mykah just the other day said "Mom do you remember Hallie? She calls underwear pannies." Good to know. Congrats on having Aaron back for a bit!!

Sarah said...

Heather your girls are beautiful just like their momma! Seriously adorable!

Jessie Riley said...

OH.MY.GOSH.... The title of this post gave me and jarred both an anxiety attack! TRAUMA... Oh TRAUMA! But yay it is over!