{ "The Donut" }
We have a new favorite toy around the house. "The Donut". I have some serious issues with my tailbone when I am pregnant. My doc gave me this to use to help ease some pain, since there really isn't much they can do about it. Well my kids think it's the greatest toy ever! The other night, we were just sitting down for dinner and Peyton wasn't coming. We had the following convo:
Me: "Peyton, where are you? Come sit at the table."
Peyton: (with a very calm voice) "I can't."
Me: "Why not?"
Peyton: "I can't. My bum hurts." I walk around the corner to find her sitting in her chair with my donut. She is hilarious! She was totally mocking me! ha ha. Guess I say "my bum hurts" more than I think I do. ha ha.
They also love to run around the house with it on their heads saying, "I a mister! I a mister!" while laughing non stop.
And of course, it comes in definite handy as a flotation device so they don't drown
When the donut is out, the silly girls come out! Who needs toys when you have a donut?
{10.21.10}






1 comment:
That's hilarious. Peyton is so cute. I love her and Hallie's little captured sayings they're always so funny to read. :)
Post a Comment