October 28, 2010

{ PEYTON DANCING }

Hallie started up dance class again and last Friday was her third time going. I think Peyton was sick of taking "Hallie to dance class" "Hallie to soccer" "Hallie to preschool" and thought quick about how she was going to fix that.

She came into my room saying "Yook Mama! I ready to go! I did it all by MYSELF!" (add dramatic arms flying in the air). She managed to find an old leotard and some ballet shoes (that were 4 sizes too big), get dressed all by herself, and was so excited because she thought she was going to dance class too! Well she managed to charm her way into class. Hallie ran in ahead of her. Peyton sits down, gets her shoes on again and books it into the room before I could even stop her. Her teacher is super nice and let her join in. She LOVED it! It was so cute to watch. She thought she was just as big as all the other girls and had so much fun. Seriously, she was on cloud nine all day! She wouldn't let me wash her hand forever because she didn't want her stamp to come off. When she noticed it was off she said all dramatically, "Oh NO! I go back to dance class!"
THANK YOU THANK YOU NANCI!

I wish I would've known so I could've brought my video camera and/or camera. These are from my phone, so not great quality, but you can see her. Hallie is next to her in all but one.
(remember to push pause on the music sidebar)

Silly Dancing (that would be Peyton you can hear)
And some pics from the phone: (sorry for the quality)

 Pretty sure she put her leotard on backwards :).



I love my little ballerinas. So lucky to have them.

8 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Sooo fun! She looks like a natural! Nanci is the best!

Amy S said...

Your girls are so cute, and growing so fast! I think Kate is also feeling like she should do everything Kallon does and shes not even two. Crazy kids. I love the funny things they do and say.

Natalie said...

That is seriously so cute. I love her little determined mind :)

The Francis Family said...

It looks like she did great at dance class! I also love that she can sleep ANYWHERE! That's going to come in handy someday!!

Jess said...

So cute, I love having little ballerina's. Paul and I were DYING when we saw that post about the places Peyton sleeps. That was my little sister Natalie. So funny!

Carly said...

Could Peyton get any better!?!?!?! I swear there is something about the second kid that is just too funny. They never want to be left in the dust and they always have some new trick to get noticed. :) I LOVED the sleeping pictures. How hilarious! I am so thankful for blogs because even though our visits are so few and far between I still feel like I know your sweet girls.

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

She is a doll and I love her little giggle!

Patrick and Krystine said...

Heather those are sooo cute!!!1