December 31, 2010

{ PEYTON'S CAPTURED SAYINGS }

November & December 2010
(28-29 months)

• “No boogers today!” (after I watch her examine her nose with her finger in the car)

• We like to do doughnut runs for breakfast on Saturdays. We also have been bribing Peyton with a little piece of candy for eating her food. “I ate my doughnut ALL gone! Now I get a candy!”

• (while pretend playing) “I goin to Costco mom. I gonna look at mommy stuff. I got my card!”

• We are sitting in sacrament at church.
Me: “Don’t pick your nose!”
Peyton: “Just real fast! I get it one time.”

• Loves to repeat what Hallie says. Always saying the last few words of her sentences. (Ever seen Sandlot with the two little boys that are siblings? That would be Peyton and Hallie)

• Peyton talking to me: “I give you a slobbery kiss! Right here!” (points to my mouth)
Me: “No way!”
Peyton: “Okay, I give Howie one!” She runs around the house chasing Hallie to try and give her one laughing so hard. Hal gets to her first and gives her a slobbery kiss on the cheek first. Peyton stops laughing and becomes so serious. She says, “can I please wash my cheek off mom? I need to wash my cheek! Ew! Ew! Ew!”

• We pulled up to a gas station to get a drink (not the poop station). “NO! There’s poop! Poop! ALL over! Isgustin! (with dramatic arms in the air)”

• The girls and I were shopping at Gap. I was keeping an eye on them, but apparently not well enough because I found Peyton stripped down to her diaper! How embarrassing!

• Constantly asking, “What time it is?” (like it really means something to her)

• “I not tired no more.” Says this anytime she starts to get tired or it’s time for a nap.

• “I wuv u.” (says this a lot. I love it.)

• “This is my mudder (mother)” or “Yous my mudder!” (says this to me all the time to be funny)

• While shopping “Wait! Go back! Go back! Wook at that!” (does this all the time when we’re shopping)

• Peyton’s prayer: “Thank you for Dora, Dora’s puppy, Jared…”
Then Aaron tries to help her say it.
Aaron: “please help me”
Peyton “please help me”
Aaron: “to be good”
Peyton: “NO!”

{ DECEMBER }

• We were in UT and I was showering. Peyton comes in, pulls the curtain back, sticks her head in and yells, “Chelsey in there?” I said, “NO!” Her rely is, “Why?”

• Grandma: “Peyton, do you want a piece of chocolate?” (in the morning when she woke up)
Peyton: “Yes!” Pauses for a minute. “Don’t tell Mommy!”

• Chelsey gave the girls a pair of shoes. Peyton knows they are from her and insists on wearing them every day. And every day she says about 10 times a day, “Chelsey give her these to me!”

• Says “kickle” instead of “tickle” Always saying, “kickle me!” and “kickle kickle!”

• A very famous saying. “Pwease I have a wittle sip?” “ A WITTLE sip!” (of my drink)

• As we’re passing the gas station. “Cold pop! I see a cold pop! Mom, I want a cold pop! Pwease!!”

• “Mom, yous my buddy.”

• Loves to go in her room and sneak all her clothes off. Then runs around the house butt naked and dancing while yelling, “I goin cwazy!!! Ha ha ha!”

• “I doin a gweat job!” (anytime she’s eating her food, getting dressed, cleaning up, etc.)

• Peyton is a hard one to discipline. Her responses are always, “Put me on timeout mom!” (when she’s being naughty) or “Throw my toys in the garbage!” (when she’s not cleaning up).

• “I can’t tell you.” (When I ask her why she had to come to timeout)

• Peyton: “Mommy?”
Me: “hmm?”
Peyton: “calk wike a mommy!” (Talk like a mommy!) (she gest so frustrated because I don't say “what?”)

• Aaron: (while looking in the pantry) “What should we have for breakfast?”
Peyton: “how bout sugar?”

• “mmm mmm. This is dewicious!” (when she eats)

2 comments:

celeste said...

she is too cute!!! she was sooo good in nursery on Sunday!

Whitney Jensen said...

Your kids are darling. You need to add some more photos of Kyler! Hope you're doing well.
Whitney
p.s. you know I just had to add a comment, right? ha ha