{ APRIL IN THE HOUSE }
PEYTON:
Loves to do everything by herself. Including... making her own lunch :).
...doing her own makeup!
...And making sure Elmo is ready to go with us too.
HALLIE:
Such a great helper! Loves to hold Kyler and play with him.
She sang songs to him until he fell asleep. It was so cute. And she was so proud of herself.
Still loving preschool. She came home with this to show me. I was quite impressed! She thought of this idea and created it all by herself. She started with a bunch of scratch papers. Cut them the right lengths and put them all together to write her name. I love it! And love that she is so creative.
KYLER:
The thumb sucker! Seriously, I've tried to stop it. Notice the two binkies right next to him?! He pops those suckers out and whips that thumb right in there. Yes, I'll admit, I think it's kindof cute. And actually quite convenient that he can soothe himself to sleep. But it won't be cute when he's 5 years old and still sucking it with buck teeth! Anyone know how to break the habit? My girls never did this.
He is such a great baby! This floor mat is our lifesaver! He spends quite a bit of time here :). And loves every second of it. He could spend forever here just kicking and punching and smiling and cooing. Until he wears himself out. With not even a cry, I'll come back to see him sleeping. What a sweetie.










8 comments:
My gosh they are so cute!! Sorry, but babies sucking their thumbs are the cutest! I've never had a thumb sucker though so I'd probably change my mind if it were my own kids. :) Good luck with that. And I think Jayci and Peyton are soul sisters. :)
What was that web site you were talking about to build stuff? Jess and I want to build a play house.
I miss your kids so dang much! I can't wait to see you sometime soon. I am dying to know about this woodworking hobby! Are you guys building furniture??? Hurry and post about it please! Love ya!
I sucked my thumb for a long time when I was little and my parents tried everything! They have this bad tasting stuff you can put on his thumb (looks like fingernail polish) that will hopefully make him stop. I eventually just grew out of it- and my teeth are fine :)
Your kids are so cute. Are you headed out to Utah this summer? We need to get together if you are. We are going June 19- July 6 and then I will be there most of August. Let me know it we'll overlap.
So fun! I love the picture of Hallie putting Kyler to sleep. You can tell how happy and proud of herself she is! Adorable. love you sissy.
Heather, so i have been stalking your blog for a while now. haha I love seeing pictures of your cute kids. It's fun knowing what old neighbors are doing now days.
My sister Sadie and I both sucked our thumbs. My parents never really tried stopping us because we were self soothers which they loved. I had a blanket that i carried around with me and then sucked my thumb when i had it. I "lost" my blanket when I was about 3 and stopped sucking my thumb. Sadie sucked her thumb until she was 3 as well. Eventually we both just grew out of it. Both our teeth are just fine. So I say keep letting him suck it. And it is pretty cute.
Hope you and your sweet family are doing well!!
-Sunni Jensen Archibald
You have the cutest babies!
Kristy
ok first, you did not just have a baby, you skinny butt!!! and 2nd, the thumb! SOOOO cute...christian did this too! my girls never did...and i dont recommed this but at about 10 months he burned his thumb on a flat iron and never sucked it again! Good luck! I got SUPER LUCKY!! But I will admit, I was kind of hoping Brooks would suck his thumb too :) it's so nice, and pretty cute if you ask me ;)
Post a Comment