May 1, 2011

{ PEYTON'S CAPTURED SAYINGS }

April 2011
(2 ½ years)

• Famous Phrases:
o “Are you happy?” “Is Daddy happy?” “You happy with me?” Asks this after she gets off a timeout, and tons of other various times.
o “You makin me sad!” (if she’s getting in trouble or wants something and I say no)
o “You makin me mad!” (If the first sad phrase doesn’t work, she tries this one next.)
o “I want it so badly!” (when she wants something. A show, candy, etc.)

• “Daddy, I wuv you SOOOOO much! I gonna kiss your marm (arm).”

• At Sea World waiting for the 3D show. “When will the melmo show start? When allbodys sit down?”

• “I just did a toot in my mouth!” (a burp)

• Says “farkle” for sparkle

• Hallie was practicing somersaults and was so excited to show Peyton that she had mastered them. Peyton of course wanted to try them too. She tried a few times but it wasn’t working out for her. I helped her and she was so excited when she could do them too! She looked at me with a big smile and said, “Am I four now?”

• Peyton and I hit the gas station one day to get a fountain drink. Peyton says, “Thank you for taking me to the drinker store.”

• We had a really cool spider web in our backyard and had been looking at it earlier in the day. I overheard this conversation on the monitor while they were lying in their beds going to sleep at night.
Peyton: “Are piders scary?”
Hallie: “Spiders don’t hurt us. They just make spider webs.”
Peyton: “What if I run into a pider web? Will it eat me?”
Hallie: “Yes. It eats you, but it’s okay. You won’t ever run into one. So don’t worry. They’re really sticky.”
Peyton: “Stinky?”
Hallie: “Yeah!”
Peyton: “How do you get off?”
Hallie: “We can’t.”
Peyton: “Will it cut our nose off? And eat our marms (arms)?”
Hallie: “No Peyton.
Peyton: “oh. Do they just play with you?”
Hallie: “Sure.”
Peyton: “How do they get off?”
Hallie: “Don’t worry. Its okay, you won’t ever run into one. We’ll get it in the morning!” “They can’t bite!!”
Peyton: “DON’T use MY shoe! Use Mommy’s shoe!!!”

• I think Peyton and Hallie have been playing puppies too much.
Peyton: “Can I pet Kyler?” Me: “Pet him?” Peyton: “You are Kyler’s owner.”

• “I berry wiked it.” (after eating a brownie)

• While I was gone, Aaron camped outside in the backyard with the girls. He said, “Thank you for camping with me tonight.” She says, “You’re welcome for not crying tonight.”

• Lying in bed: “Rapunzel you are great. You can’t go down anymore. Pinky promise.”


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was reading these to Jake the other day and yesterday he randomly quoted "I tooted in my mouth!" Haha your girls are so funny! I should do Jake's captured sayings because man- the things he comes up with!