{ PORT ARANSAS BEACH TRIP }
At the beginning of April, we headed down to Port Aransas beach for a much needed trip. Our good friends the Fitch's came with and we had alot of fun! We're so glad they all moved to Austin so we can see them more often. Our kids had a blast together. Here's lots of pics.
Peyton insisted on wearing my sunglasses the entire time because it was "so bwight!" and she left hers at home. I was quite impressed that she really kept them on the ENTIRE day. It was funny.
Hallie was all about the sand! Loved making a sandcastle, getting buried, digging, etc.
Kyler was a good sport to chill all day.
Playing with Lilah. How much can she actually see in those things?
Lovin the sand
Our attempt of a "family picture" at the shark. Hallie was ridiculously scared to go in the mouth. Seriously? Did she really think it was alive? I was dying. I needed some empathy for her but I had none. So what did we do? Forced her in the mouth! And can you believe it, she's still alive!
Peyton had a blast kicking the soccer ball around.
LOVED Todd and Heather's dog Jimmer. They were so glad he came along.
Our crazy Peyton was on the go non stop.
Mary, Heather and I
Aaron was so nice to play with all the kids. The kids loved getting buried in the sand.
Kiddos watching movies while we all played cards. Hallie and Mason are so cute together. I think I sense a little crush :).
Such a sweet brother
Kyler gave us lots of smiles. I love this little cutie.
It was such a fun little getaway trip. We were able to go to some yummy restaurants (thanks to Heather's researching :)), see a few dolphins by the ferry, chill at the beach all day and hang out with good friends. The kids had a blast and that is what's most important! Can't wait to go again!



















2 comments:
Love all the pictures! I miss you and your little family so much! It feels like it has been forever since I've seen the girls! I love that Peyton wore your glasses all day! Hallie is looking so old and beautiful! Love you!
So Cute!!! I LOVE the picture of OB and Todd.... it is awesome!!!
Post a Comment