I think 96 degree weather is a sign it's time to get our swimming on! Crazy to think that the day after this, I was in UT with SNOW and freezing weather :).
How fun! You gotta love Springtime in Texas! We are going to miss hanging with you guys. Kimball is going to miss Hallie & Peyton so much. She walks around saying their names all day long - pretty cute!
So good to hear from you! I hope you had a great birthday. Sad you were in Utah and I didn't get to see you...any plans to be here this summer? Your kids are darling too! So glad everything looks great where you are!
2 comments:
How fun! You gotta love Springtime in Texas! We are going to miss hanging with you guys. Kimball is going to miss Hallie & Peyton so much. She walks around saying their names all day long - pretty cute!
So good to hear from you! I hope you had a great birthday. Sad you were in Utah and I didn't get to see you...any plans to be here this summer? Your kids are darling too! So glad everything looks great where you are!
Post a Comment