Carly's Visit
I feel like the luckiest girl alive to get Carly to come visit me from Iowa AGAIN! I love that girl. Her girls are so darling and my girls had a BLAST with them! They got along so well and had A TON of fun! I love that Carly and I can just pick right back up with each other as if we'd seen each other yesterday. I wish we lived closer! Again, I'm horrible and hardly took any pics. These are all from my phone.
You mean we can't bring our Sonic cups in and fill them up at McDonalds throughout the day?
She kills me with her cuteness.
They had a blast together while poor Hallie had to go to school.
So glad they came! We had so much fun!!!
{MARCH 19 }

1 comment:
So fun to see yours posts. Thanks for keeping us 'out of towners' updated. You're great!
Post a Comment