Port Aransas Trip
We went down to Port Aransas for a couple nights and had so much fun! It was so fun to see the Packards there (she moved to Corpus Christi). They came and hung out at the beach and went to dinner with us. Our good friends the Colletts and Duncans came too. We all had so much fun! Lots of pics.
![]() |
| Had to stop at the shark for a pic. |
We got all the kids to bed and then stayed up to play cards.
The beach...
Kyler and Grady had fun chillin together.
Kyler had fun putting the wet sand all over him. But...
Not sure how he felt about the water creeping up on him.
How funny that they are matching. Totally unplanned. Hallie and Emmi realized at the hotel they had the same swimsuit. Peyton was so sad and then we pulled up to the beach and saw Kimball get out of her car in the same swimsuit. Too funny. They loved it.
Getting our US Weekly reading on...
| Peyton's entertainment at the restraunt. She is a little obsessed with Chelsey and Jared and Pippa |
| Hallie's mermaid |
| Do you think he is worn out? |











2 comments:
What a fun trip to the beach! And so much fun to go with friends. I Loved the girls matching swim suits. Too cute! Lots of good pictures you'll love forever. What a fun trip!
well, I guess I'll just comment on them all. I think I miss you guys. I'm getting way too emotional looking at all the pics :)
Post a Comment