Happy St. Patrick's Day
I LOVE holidays! I think it's so fun to get the kids excited about little things. Last year we made a leprechaun trap and this year was no different. The girls were so excited. We were sure that we'd catch him this year. We set it up in the playhouse and couldn't wait to go check in the morning. I loved hearing all of the questions they were asking. They were so curious about everything. They could barely sleep they were so excited.
When they did, they didn't see a leprachaun. BUT...they did find a note! They quickly followed the trail he left to find a surprise he had left.
SO EXCITED!
They decided they were ok not catching the leprechaun this year. Peyton asked if I could go find the rainbow and see if he was at it. We tried but didn't see one anywhere. Maybe next year...
The silly leprechaun turned our milk green and left some green pancakes for us to eat too! We had a fun day!







No comments:
Post a Comment