February 28, 2008

BFF


Okay, I'm sorry, but seriously! What man at age 28 wears a Best Friend Necklace?? And on National TV? No wonder he got voted off. Ewww. I couldn't help but cringe the whole time he was singing. I kept telling Aaron, "Ew, there is just something about him that grosses me out." And then I saw a close up of his BFF necklace, and that explained it all! ha ha. The best part is that he was wearing it again tonight! Let's just say that I'm glad BFF boy is gone. I'm such a brat. Lovin Idol!

13 comments:

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Heather you are seriously one of my favorite people. You have always had the best sense of humor...and this reminded me of the BRC! Remember the days! Ha ha...I was glad he got kicked off too. I also love your music selection on your blog. Some of my favs too!

M said...

Ha! I totally agree! Hey, hope you don't mind, I added you to the roll. Love ya.

Micaela

Beth said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea it was a bff necklace! I already thought he was a wierdo but now he for sure is!!! I love idol! Jonny thinks I am such a geek but I love it!!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

SICK! I didn't catch that but that guy seriously made me want to change the channel. You are so funny Heather! Oh... and go David Archuleta (sp?)

Laura said...

That is super funny, I didn't notice that, but he totally gave me the heeby jeebies too!
What a dork...

Lindsey P said...

so... I guess I shouldn't send you that BFF charm I got for your birthday?


Jk, love you

McGiven Family.... said...

I could not agree more! He was creepy to me too and now I know why. I was not said to see him go but I am lovin Idol too!

McGiven Family.... said...

I could not agree more! He was creepy to me too and now I know why. I was not said to see him go but I am lovin Idol too!

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the BFF! He seemed like a chester the molester and that confirms it! I hope you don't mind that I'm peaking at your blog! Awesome job today by the way.

Scott and Beth said...

You are so funny. i don't watch idol but I do think that is pretty creepy!!! When do you find out what your having???

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

You are awesome Heather. I have only seen a couple people sing this season and thankfully, I suppose, he was not one of them. I didn't think you could even be that old on the show. LAME!!! Thanks for the funny post you are a doll. How are you feeling by the way? You look amazing. Curtis is still in denial that you are pregnant. You just make me smile. Thanks!!!

Plewe Fam said...

Heather, we just found out about your blog and that was the best post to open up with. Congrats on the new little one coming and on being 3 years into med school - you've been gone so long! Your baby girl is gorgeous I'm glad we get to see your pictures now. You've got to check out our little guys.
www.plewefam.blogspot.com
Keep up the idol chat, we've still got a couple "choice" ones I can't wait to see off.

Natalie said...

That totally made me laugh. I so didn't even notice his necklace, I was too busy mocking him and trying to imitate the smily headbob to John. Yeah, he could definitely go home without me shedding a tear. I so wish we were watching idol together.