Bun in the Oven

Yes, I'm PREGNANT!!! I couldn't resist putting these ridiculous pictures on (click to enlarge)! Oh my gosh!! Seriously, who would buy those? ha ha ha!!! Sorry, I had to share my laughter! Anyways, we are SO excited to be expecting another baby and couldn't be happier or feel more blessed! I'm about 14 1/2 weeks and am due July 31! We can't wait!



23 comments:
Congratulations Heather!!! That is so exciting for you guys. Sorry to hear that Hallie is sick, it is so hard to have sick kids. This really is just the best news I have heard all day.
Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Oh all the fun we will have complaining and moaning about the heat and being big this summer together. hehe. FUN FOR YOU!
Congrats again! We are so excited for you!
I love the costumes! Horray for new babies! I hope you are about over the sick part now! Love ya!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Congrats! I'm sad we'll not be here when your little baby comes along.
That is AWESOME!!!! Heather I am so excited for you! OB you are the man! Todd and Heather are due in June and having their first girl!!! Yeah!
Yeah Heather! I am so happy for you guys. You are going to find out if it is a girl or boy, right? I just saw you the other day and I couldn't even tell you were pregnant - maybe the big winter coat was hiding something though!
what do you mean "who would buy those?!" Best Halloween costumes ever!! Congrats again. Love you!
congrats!!!
Heather, CONGRATS! Right after I saw you the other day I thought, "I wonder when she'll get pregnant again!" I hope you're feeling okay...
Glad you have finally announced! Love the pictures!
That's so fun! I love the pictures even if they are way cheesy!!! Congrats!
I was prego with Addie during Halloween and I was looking for a costume and saw those online, I was cracking up! Congrats... I hope your feeling good by the way!!!
WOO HOO! Congrats on the second bebe on the way.
I love the cute BUN IN THE OVEN pictures. Crack me up this morning!
And what a great day to be due-- MY BIRTHDAY! hehehe j/k!
Congrats, cutie!
Lindsay
www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com
Congrats again... hope you are feeling better. This one has a lot to live up too I am in love with little Hallie. I am sure he/she will be just as cute.
Andrea
Love the pictures! You will really feel like an oven come July!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you!!! And I am also apparently the last person to comment. That is such good news!!! And your baby is due on our anniversary. What good Luck!!! Love you!!!
Heather! That is so great! And wow can I just say that I can not see even a little bump... you look so great. I hope you are feeling well! Congrats!
Wow congrats to you, Aaron, and Hallie. That's really so exciting! I am sure this baby will be just as breathtakingly beautiful as Hallie.
Holly
I don't believe it, you're too little to be 16 weeks pregnant!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see another cute little O'Brien running around.
Okay so that is the best news. You guys are just the cutest family. I was watching you at the party on Saturday and you are just adorable. I hope you are feeling well because you look great. Let me know if you need anything. Talk to you soon.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment