{ HALLIE'S OCTOBER CAPTURED SAYINGS }
• “Mom, you’re my best mom than anyone’s!”
• “My puppy is so furzy. That fancy for furry mom.”
• Hal: “I wish I could wear a necklace to soccer.”
Me: “You better not. It could get in the way while you’re playing.”
Hal: They don’t have feet! How could necklaces get in the way if they don’t have feet? You’re silly mommy.”
• “Camerican flag! Camerican flag!” “Texas flag!” (she is super into the American and Texas flags. I hear her yelling this at least 20 times while we are driving as we pass all the big flags in the air. She’s also made quite a few of her own to display around our house as well.)
• Aaron was singing a song to Hallie and she interrupted him saying, “No Daddy. Don’t sing it like that! You need to sing it delightfully!”
• Me: “My brain is not working today.”
Hal: “yea! You gotta get more thinkings. My brain always works.”
• Hallie was showing me the letters she had written from preschool. I said, “You should ask your teacher if you can practice writing the lower case letters too.” (since she already knows how to write her uppercase with no problems and could use a little practice with the lower.)
Hallie: “If YOU want me to learn it than YOU have to ask!”
• Overheard Hallie on the potty talking to herself “Come on poopies. Please get out!”
• Overheard Hallie talking to Peyton: “yea, we’re gonna have a baby brother! I can’t even believe it! Can you?” (in her cute little mother voice)
• “Mom, you’re the best mom ever! Just not right now.” (While I was trying to get her soccer shin guards, socks and shoes on)
• “I have the most enchanting idea!”
• “This is so embarrassing!” (super exaggerated voice. After spilling a drink on her picture and pants in the car.)
• “Mom, I’m glad I gottcha. Thanks for all the things you do for me.”
• “I got a surprise for you.” (she gives me a big hug) “And that’s not all.” (gives me a kiss) “Mom, anytime you need some love, you just ask and I’ll give ya some.”
• “Mom, thank you for doing everything for me.”
• Hallie and I had just finished playing a game that she made up. She said, “make sure you put this in your brain so you can play it again with me. Okay?’
• “Do you know what I wish? I wish the food was candy and candy was food.” (so she could eat all the yummy candies for meals and only food she doesn’t like on special occasions.)
• Hallie:“I really want to buy a pillow pet.”
Me: “Are you sure that’s what you want to spend your money on? It costs $20”
Hallie: "Yep! I’m sure. Cause the guy that lives at the store who takes care of the pillow pets will give me some more money when I pay him.”
(doesn’t realize he’s just giving her change back. She actually thinks he’s reimbursing her) I tried to explain it to her. She’s quiet for a minute and then says:
“Well…can’t I just use a credit card? That’s much better!”
• “Mom, if you don’t get up off your butt, then your toes will fall asleep!”
• “I’m starving of drink!” (she was really thirsty)
• I was late driving Hallie to preschool and the car in front of me would NOT go through the green light. It just sat at the light and then finally went about 4 mph. I was a little impatient and was talking out loud to the car. Hallie says, “its okay mom. Maybe the car driver just doesn’t know any better. Like you know how we go to church. Well some people don’t go to church, but we know better. So that driver just must not know any better. So it’s okay.” (in her motherly voice)
• “My puppy is so furzy. That fancy for furry mom.”
• Hal: “I wish I could wear a necklace to soccer.”
Me: “You better not. It could get in the way while you’re playing.”
Hal: They don’t have feet! How could necklaces get in the way if they don’t have feet? You’re silly mommy.”
• “Camerican flag! Camerican flag!” “Texas flag!” (she is super into the American and Texas flags. I hear her yelling this at least 20 times while we are driving as we pass all the big flags in the air. She’s also made quite a few of her own to display around our house as well.)
• Aaron was singing a song to Hallie and she interrupted him saying, “No Daddy. Don’t sing it like that! You need to sing it delightfully!”
• Me: “My brain is not working today.”
Hal: “yea! You gotta get more thinkings. My brain always works.”
• Hallie was showing me the letters she had written from preschool. I said, “You should ask your teacher if you can practice writing the lower case letters too.” (since she already knows how to write her uppercase with no problems and could use a little practice with the lower.)
Hallie: “If YOU want me to learn it than YOU have to ask!”
• Overheard Hallie on the potty talking to herself “Come on poopies. Please get out!”
• Overheard Hallie talking to Peyton: “yea, we’re gonna have a baby brother! I can’t even believe it! Can you?” (in her cute little mother voice)
• “Mom, you’re the best mom ever! Just not right now.” (While I was trying to get her soccer shin guards, socks and shoes on)
• “I have the most enchanting idea!”
• “This is so embarrassing!” (super exaggerated voice. After spilling a drink on her picture and pants in the car.)
• “Mom, I’m glad I gottcha. Thanks for all the things you do for me.”
• “I got a surprise for you.” (she gives me a big hug) “And that’s not all.” (gives me a kiss) “Mom, anytime you need some love, you just ask and I’ll give ya some.”
• “Mom, thank you for doing everything for me.”
• Hallie and I had just finished playing a game that she made up. She said, “make sure you put this in your brain so you can play it again with me. Okay?’
• “Do you know what I wish? I wish the food was candy and candy was food.” (so she could eat all the yummy candies for meals and only food she doesn’t like on special occasions.)
• Hallie:“I really want to buy a pillow pet.”
Me: “Are you sure that’s what you want to spend your money on? It costs $20”
Hallie: "Yep! I’m sure. Cause the guy that lives at the store who takes care of the pillow pets will give me some more money when I pay him.”
(doesn’t realize he’s just giving her change back. She actually thinks he’s reimbursing her) I tried to explain it to her. She’s quiet for a minute and then says:
“Well…can’t I just use a credit card? That’s much better!”
• “Mom, if you don’t get up off your butt, then your toes will fall asleep!”
• “I’m starving of drink!” (she was really thirsty)
• I was late driving Hallie to preschool and the car in front of me would NOT go through the green light. It just sat at the light and then finally went about 4 mph. I was a little impatient and was talking out loud to the car. Hallie says, “its okay mom. Maybe the car driver just doesn’t know any better. Like you know how we go to church. Well some people don’t go to church, but we know better. So that driver just must not know any better. So it’s okay.” (in her motherly voice)


5 comments:
Haha I love that she told you to put the game in your brain. Too cute! I love the funny things kids say. It sure makes life a lot more fun.
I love that you do this! It is so fun to see their little personalities come out! I like the one about your toes falling asleep and I love Peyton's Costco one! Its true her teachers do probably want to go to Costco! :)
Heather I am so happy for you having a little boy! That's how behind I am for following blogs- I just now read of your wonderful news!
And when I opened up your blog today, Madison was looking and listening and heard your song list and "Single Ladies" started playing.... oh my gosh, you should see Madison dancing. And now she wants me to keep playing the song over and over and over!! Oh and she had to put on a dress to dance- ha ha. So now your blog is permanently open on my desktop!! Just had to tell you-
Glad to see your family is well. Take care.
love, Kimi
http://www.whitehorsegear.com/exped-wallcreeper-sleeping-bag
Post a Comment