{ PEYTON'S OCTOBER CAPTURED SAYINGS }
P.S. I LOVE that I could change this to "Sayings" instead of "Moments". She is talking SO much and it's so fun. My little girl is growing up.
• Whenever she enters a room she says, “Hi Everybody!”
• “isgusting!” or “isgusting! My pooh pooh is isgusting!” (Disgusting) She says this every time she’s pooping.
• “Tractor! There’s a tractor! Tractors eat dirt.” (so excited to tell us this)
• “Best Mom ever!” (will randomly say this throughout the days. Copies Hallie.)
• “I don’t wanna go to nursery! I wanna go to Costco!” (said this about 10 times before church and also screaming this as I took her into her nursery class!) I said, "Peyton, don't you want to see your teachers?" She said, "My teachers wanna go to Costco too!"
• “ALL BY MYSELF!” “I WANNA DO” “NO, I DO IT!” "I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!"
She has reached the independent stage and wants to do everything by herself. It makes it difficult sometimes, and my patience is for sure tested on several days, but she is learning and getting to be such a big girl! She’s so proud of herself that she can get in and out of the car, put her seatbelt buckle on, put her clothes on (except over the head), wipe herself off after meals, take her dishes to the sink, do her own makeup and hair (or so she thinks), etc. She for sure thinks she can do a lot more than she really can. But she is determined. I’ve learned to just let her try it by herself first (even when I know it is a task there’s no way she can do), and wait very patiently until she asks for help. The key is SHE. She has to ask. If I ask to help her or try to do it for her, the switch is flipped and we have some screaming tantrums with lots of tears for awhile. Glad I finally figured this one out.
• Peyton: “I got a booger!!!” (I’m driving and turn around to see her finger in the air with a big booger on it.)
Me: “Eww! Caca! Here I’ll get you a Kleenex.”
Peyton: “I gonna eat it!”
Me: “No! Gross! Don’t eat it!” (as I’m still searching for a Kleenex)
Peyton: “I hungy mama!” (in the sweetest voice possible)
• “OH NO!!!” If something goes wrong, she says this very dramatically.
• Peyton has been so full of love. She is constantly just randomly saying,
“I wuv ew Howie.”, “Mama, I wuv ew.” “Wuv ew dada”
• Peyton set off the alarm at McDonalds!!! I took the girls to eat lunch and play and was chatting with a friend. All the sudden, the alarm was going off and I said to my friend, “I guarantee that was Peyton”. I run around the corner. All the kids are screaming and crying except one. PEYTON. She stood there by the alarm with a big smirk on her face. I said, “Peyton, did you do that?” She smiled at me and said, “Yes mama! I did it!” She was so proud. Little stink.


3 comments:
John wants to know if she ate it? And again, she reminds me so much of Macy :)
How does Peyton know we'd rather be at costco? Maybe next week we'll take a field trip. I guess little kids have a sense about these things...
We love having Peyton in our class. I seriously think about her during the week. Let us know if you ever need a babysitter!
I love reading your girls little sayings they're hilarious we miss and love you
Post a Comment