November 1, 2010

Shutterfly Rocks!

It's that time of year again for the Christmas cards to be sent out. I have started getting some in the mail already and I love it! We thought about bagging the whole idea this year, but when I heard about this great deal, I decided I should get my act together. I love a good deal! And I LOVE Shutterfly! I've been looking at some of their ideas and they are super cute. And who doesn't love an awesome deal? Check it out HERE. 50 free prints for blogging about it! I'm in! Shutterfly has such great quality and I have been very impressed with them. Check out their photo Christmas cards HERE. Here's a few that I think are cute: (So many to choose from)

This could be used to put a family pic and then an individual pic of each of the girls. Plus, I love the layout.

 I LOVE the colors on this card. And it's fun that you could put more than one picture on here.

 A photo card and little info about the fam all in one! I like it.

I also love their baby announcements and desk calendars. Maybe I'll use these for Baby Boy that's coming in Feb. The desk calendars would be a great gift for someone too.


Check it out! I think this is such a great idea. Thanks Shutterfly! I am really impressed with the selection of layouts they have too.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow Heather, you should very sincere :) You had me wondering if they wrote the whole thing for you :) Just Kidding! You are the best and between pics and this, maybe I'm teasing you too much :) Hope you have a GREAT WONDERFUL DAY and that Peyton takes a long nap all on her own while Hallie spends hours playing in the toy room :)