April 5, 2011

{ AWESOME AARON }

Me: " Hi Hallie, what you doing?"
Hallie: "I'm just comin in to get dad a pop. We're playing puppies in his truck."
Me: "Where's Dad?"

Hallie: "Oh, he's just out vacuuming the grass. Bye!"
Me: "huh? the grass???!!!"

I thought she was kidding. Until I looked out the window and saw this...


Yep! That's my awesome husband! Vacuuming our grass. He's one of a kind! I'm beginning to wonder if he's been putting in too many hours at the hospital :). I had to give a little look around the neighborhood to see if any of our neighbors were watching. ha ha. (On his defense...he says he's vacuuming the acorns that fall from our tree. He feels that it prohibits the grass from being able to grow :)). I'll admit, I can see his logic, but I still think it's hilarious! I do know one thing. We are going to have the best lookin lawn in town!

Well, at least he's cute while he does it and has some cute little helpers to keep him company. They love to be outside with him while he works in the yard. Playing puppies in his truck is one of their favorites.



On another note, I really am so thankful for such a great husband. I'm so blessed. He works so hard, is so great with our kids and helps me out so much. He's the best!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is too funny. They really do kill the grass though, but do you guys have a rake?

Your kids are cute. We need to play again soon. Mary loves Hallie.

Candice said...

TOO FUNNY!! When we moved to CA we saw some guy vaccuming his grass and both Hyrum and I busted up laughing. Definetly think Aaron needs a break from the hospital because we think he is crazy!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

SO something Jake would be found doing! Funny guys! It is nice though...these things they are picky about sure make for a nice home and yard!!